CB750 No Plunger Hellride Freedom Machine

Re: CB750 No Plunger Hellride

The Jimbonaut said:
Own it. You look like my mate Norm. How did it look/feel with the back of the seat raised a few inches?
Norm is a good looking dude. Ha. That previous post wasn't supposed to come off so smart assed. At least not in a condescending way. More like a talking shit with my pals way. I'm not sure what you mean by the raising the seat part, Jim. I'm really happy where the seat is now. I did move it forward and back. It's currently higher now by an inch or two from where is was in an earlier rendition.

Ha! Yeah I get that a lot. Things that make sense in my head make absolutely none at all by the time they're vocalized. Just ask my wife. Mate your ride looks the bollocks, I don't mean to interfere at all. I was wondering how the seat would look kicked up at the back, like this -

y9aJ8zA.jpg

irk miller said:
It would be really dumb of me to say it’s comfortable without sitting on it, or to get this far into a build without knowing it fits. I usually try on my shoes at the store, not when I get home.

giphy.gif

I had a TR6-C trumpet chopper hard tail, K&Q seat , springer. Had almost the exact same seating position and I did fine on it, hardly ever used the highway pegs. 32" inseam. Course, I was in my 20s then. Your setup looks comfy to me.

Yeah, I'm a short guy. 30" inseam pants, but more likely a 28" or 29". I'm only 5'6".

irk miller said:
It would be really dumb of me to say it’s comfortable without sitting on it, or to get this far into a build without knowing it fits. I usually try on my shoes at the store, not when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Cool.....the reason I asked is it looked very short between seat n pegs, being as they're not forward pegs. I'm noticing on my build as I've reduced the seat foam thickness a slight over bend in my knees that cause pin n needles at more than 30 mins in the saddle. Carry on....:)

NoRiders said:
Cool.....the reason I asked is it looked very short between seat n pegs, being as they're not forward pegs. I'm noticing on my build as I've reduced the seat foam thickness a slight over bend in my knees that cause pin n needles at more than 30 mins in the saddle. Carry on....:)
Yeah, my pin and needles issue is in my arms. I have a crooked back from years of abuse, which creates amplified issues in the hands and joints. So the location of my hands is of a particular importance for me. I considered the forward controls for my feet, but for whatever reason, I'm not comfortable in that position.

First ride, so I made a stupid video. LOL :eek:

https://youtu.be/3t0IFdjirfM

Riding position looks pretty good. Whole bike is rad. Good job my man.

Nice stupid video. Now get our and enjoy that thing for many s-miles! (And wear more gear!)

Nice Eric...........

What more can I say................that is badass.......!!!!!!!

The video named "No Plunger"...

I can see it now, a dad, taking care of his 9 children while the mother is away.

Little Billy had a chipotle burrito earlier that day, which inevitably over worked the abilities of the commode.

There's "water" everywhere.

The father, much to his dismay, realizes that there is not a plunger anywhere to be found...

In a panic, he goes to the trusty internet and franticly types in "NO PLUNGER" to find out what to do in this sticky situation.

What he finds is your video of this freedom machine, and for a moment is taken-a-back from this 9 to 5 job and doo-doo flooded house.

He sees himself, in the wind, leaving it all behind...

Snap, back to reality...

"water" everywhere

Little Billy and his siblings are playing a dangerous game of "gravy train" slip and slide down the stairs

The air is getting thick in the house, and the day has taken a real turn for the worse.

But in the midst of all of that, dad got 30 seconds of his life back, at 21, free and alive.

YOU DID THAT ERIC!

that alone makes this build worth it.

JustinLonghorn said:
Gravy Train, that was my nickname in High School.

Justin Longhorn was my nickname in high school.

Back
Top Bottom