CB750 No Plunger Hellride Freedom Machine

irk miller said:
For a perfect, crisp, vector type image, like on the cap and the logo on the end of the clutch lever, crayons were used.

It looks ok, but I suggest vinyl next time.

Another change to the air filters...

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Attachments

• IMG_2111.JPG
    IMG_2111.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 257
cxman said:
nice you going to add filter media?
The pic doesn't show it, but there is filter media in there. It's about an inch inside the tube, behind the screen.

Much thanks, Luugo.

A couple small details I’ll test out tomorrow:

I swapped out the 14t countershaft sprocket for a 16t. I still want it to pull, but I also hope it cruises at 60 in a better rpm.

I swapped out the carbon core plug wires for some MSD Superconductor spiral core wire at 40 ohms/ft.

Attachments

• IMG_2115.JPG
    IMG_2115.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 252
That machine has a great stance man... Did you make the seat? And what is that rear fender from? Also, would love to hear how she sounds if u got some vids

Luugo86 said:
That machine has a great stance man... Did you make the seat? And what is that rear fender from? Also, would love to hear how she sounds if u got some vids

Thanks, man. Rear fender is a Softail fender cut down and shaved. I formed the seat base and hand sewed the leather myself. Here’s a vid:

https://youtu.be/lP-gg0hQF2Q

I wanna know about that muffler, is that something you made? it's amazing and pretty much fits the design and style of what I want for my bike

MiniatureNinja said:
I wanna know about that muffler, is that something you made? it's amazing and pretty much fits the design and style of what I want for my bike
I made it. I'm pretty sure I made a post with the baffle and machined end cap earlier in the thread. The muffler is two pieces of pipe, one pre-bent, bought from Columbia River (mandrel-bends.com).

Amazing!

There´s some gaelic missing. Maybe somewhere "Eat dust mother****" but in gaelic :)
I still remember when I landed on the dublin airport when I was in school and was suprised by this strange language...Ireland is an amazing country!

Haha. I had to scroll up to make sure the last few pages weren't missing and we went back to those other posts.

Sonreir said:
Did you use vinyl for the masking?
Yes

No, but I did use Sharpie. I'll never use Sharpie again. It etches better when you lightly brush off the surface, which also cleans off the Sharpie. So, I had to chase back in the angled edge on the lathe to clean it up. I may actually start over again to get it better.

Back
Top Bottom