www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Cafe Racers / Re: Cb250n
« Last post by Teamjb on Today at 01:54:17 »
Yes, we cant buy from ebay as its ban .. so have to look for alternates .. still pretty much skilled fellow here.
motor is done, working on inverted handlebar levers in brass .. will post pics once done

Its pakistan, they just make all their own parts in a 200 year old lathe.
« Last post by Teamjb on Today at 01:51:33 »
thanks everyone, i do need advices from you guys as its a very different project ..
front fork is off from a WWII motorbike triumph 3HW .. widened for a fat front tyre ..
Cafe Racers / Re: 1973 - The Commando
« Last post by teazer on Today at 01:23:42 »
Or buff it like chrome.....
Cafe Racers / Re: 1973 - The Commando
« Last post by canyoncarver on Today at 01:18:54 »
I decided that Colorado Norton Works had the stainless steel front fender this bike needed.   Its' a great fit out of the box, just needs some touch up and primer for now.

I like it.

« Last post by datadavid on Today at 01:13:15 »
Its pakistan, they just make all their own parts in a 200 year old lathe.
Thought it was somewhere around there. Use caution with the parts you can find. If it is anything like India, 250cc is a rather large displacement for that old of a motor.
The clothes of the player team of this article can be purchased here:wholesale Manchester United red jersey
According to reports, Martial became the first Manchester United player to publicly support Solskjaer.
After joining the team last month, Solskjaer led Manchester United to a six-game winning streak in various events, and the overall performance and performance of the team has been significantly improved.
According to previous reports, Solskjaer has surpassed Pochettino and became the first choice for the Red Devils' official coach next season. Now Manchester United general Marshall has also come out to support the Norwegian legend.
He said: "Everything is going well. Everyone is very happy, so if you can continue to do so, why not?"
Its great to be able to work with a coach who is currently playing when I play. So Shuai gave me a lot of advice, especially in front of the door and shooting skills.
"These have helped me a lot, and the best advice is to let me focus on my strengths. He told me not to put too much pressure on myself and try to express my own characteristics on the court."
Although Manchester United's team atmosphere is harmonious, but Marshall said that Solskjaer is not without temper, he said: "Suo Shuai has proved that he will also strictly discipline, for those who do not do well, he will be very strict."
"A good coach needs to have two sides. He needs to strictly demand the players. At the same time, he has to create a pleasant and happy atmosphere in the team. Soo Shuai is such a coach."
The clothes of the player team of this article can be purchased here:football jerseys
« Last post by Luugo86 on Jan 23, 2019, 21:47:26 »
That front end is bad to the bone man!  What did it come off of ?
Cafe Racers / Re: 1979 CB750L. My first cafe/brat project. Denver Area
« Last post by Popeye SXM on Jan 23, 2019, 21:33:44 »
Looking great. I have high humidity which makes a getting a smooth finish very difficult. Really enjoying, keep the pics coming
Great work. More pics please
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10