www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Trackers / Re: 1974 CB360 Fallin' Ditch Hell Ride
« Last post by irk miller on Today at 10:49:13 »
Betting I know a really good dude who could turn a few of those out to fit Fluke meter leads. 
You know, to pass out to his buddies.   ;)
I guess I'm not getting why you would want to.  I bought this for my tail bag, for testing when out on the road or trails.  It has a sharp tip that you can poke into insulation and the light comes on to tell you if you have power.  The yellow wire is your negative.  Plugging into a Fluke seems redundant. It already has  feature to tell you if there's voltage. 
« Last post by trek97 on Today at 10:37:06 »
I think I got it from a BMW parts house, or eBay.  This one is the Hahn + Kolb version. 

Betting I know a really good dude who could turn a few of those out to fit Fluke meter leads. 
You know, to pass out to his buddies.   ;)
« Last post by irk miller on Today at 10:11:22 »
Where did you find it?

I think I got it from a BMW parts house, or eBay.  This one is the Hahn + Kolb version. 
One thing I've learned on the GoldWing carb nightmares - use only Honda float valves (they usually have built-in inlet screens, too). There are often niche suppliers for carbs (Randakk for old GoldWings and many old Hondas) that source Viton o-rings and special seals. A few dollars extra spent there are wise.

WOW, thanks thats great info to know.
DTT SkyTeam Ace / Re: Hello gentlemen
« Last post by The Mariner on Today at 09:05:44 »
No worries😀 If you are going for a fighter jet look, what about adding some mesh to the inside of the curved opening at the front and pulling the rearmost ends further inboard to accentuate their look as intake scoops. ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using DO THE TON mobile app

Loungin at da club / Re: Post a pic of your latest purchase
« Last post by Alex jb on Today at 09:01:42 »
It seems crazy that so many manufacturers have issues with CPSí yet they donít think about the position being serviceable!
DTT SkyTeam Ace / Re: Hello gentlemen
« Last post by r4g5 on Today at 08:31:48 »
Yeah, like the lots of holes one better...cheers for the input I'll do something probably big holes at the front end getting gradually smaller towards the back...the idea was to try and make them look like fighter jet

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using DO THE TON mobile app

One thing I've learned on the GoldWing carb nightmares - use only Honda float valves (they usually have built-in inlet screens, too). There are often niche suppliers for carbs (Randakk for old GoldWings and many old Hondas) that source Viton o-rings and special seals. A few dollars extra spent there are wise.
« Last post by trek97 on Today at 07:16:09 »
Well isn't that just neater than shit. 
Will it plug into a Fluke? Where did you find it?

I found the 4 headers make a perfect meter bench when checking static time.

Cafe Racers / Re: BMW R90/6 Cafe
« Last post by ncologerojr on Today at 06:29:31 »
Battery tray is done and holes countersunk to match the final hardware.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10