GT 550 cafe project pics

gt550guy

to many bikes not enough time
I started with a 1972 gt 550 and a 1975 parts bike ,I used a doner 1986 ZX6 ninja kawi for the forks wheela swingarm and shock
after i tack welded the shock mounts rear subframe and some brackets i had it welded at a weldshop then powdercoated the frame the seat it off a 1979 CB900f with a custom foam pad and cover the fairing i got of a XS750 yamaha theres a few GSXR parts and some home fabricated parts too the colour is 2005 nissan from a 350zx this project took about a year to be almost done The motor has had .75mm milled off with the pipes air filters and jetting it goes and sounds cool,

gt550guy said:
I started with a 1972 gt 550 and a 1975 parts bike ,I used a doner 1986 ZX6 ninja kawi for the forks wheela swingarm and shock
after i tack welded the shock mounts rear subframe and some brackets i had it welded at a weldshop then powdercoated the frame the seat it off a 1979 CB900f with a custom foam pad and cover the fairing i got of a XS750 yamaha theres a few GSXR parts and some home fabricated parts too the colour is 2005 nissan from a 350zx this project took about a year to be almost done The motor has had .75mm milled off with the pipes air filters and jetting it goes and sounds cool,

Hey!
Cool bike and great progrss pics!

(I tried to reply on the first post but the site wouldn't let me!)

Back
Top Bottom