75 CB360 well, most of one.

1911pewpew

Picked this bike up a couple weeks ago in exchange for a cheapy handgun I didn't like. Going the "modern cafe" look like the DCC manx, but with a few special things in mind. Planning on swapping over to all LEDS and was wondering about battery needs and where to relocate to as I do want that "pass through" look to the bike. I was thinking under seat at the rear of bike bike seems like room might be a little sparse with the seats I like. Will most likely be making my own seat as I am the president of team broke-core. Should have a few things up for sale/trade in the next few days that I won't be needing. Right now my seek list is a points cover and new controls, the PO cut the harness off the old controls :mad:
As Bought:
ulre05ba.jpg

After stripping:
xeu60ovs.jpg

9vni6e7z.jpg

Welcome to the site. Still a bit of a newb myself so I can't answer your question, but I wanted to express my appreciation for your use of props in photography (your avatar).

Yeah what gives????!!!!! What makes you think you can get away teasing us all with you avatar without giving a full size pic??? :D

Yeah man, not including that one was uncalled for. I'm just not sure about you.

well at least folks here can appreciate the finer forms. was asked to remove the avatar on other forums. now that's something I dont know about. Suns coming up, I'm eating breckie then its wirebrush and grinder o'clock
rahzef5x.jpg

yes, she has a rattail

Back
Top Bottom