Welcome to Ohio

cbus rider here
live just west of the crew stadium
anybody here do vintage bike night at bodega on mondays?

i'm living in erie, pa for now...

seems close enough?

;D

didn't really see a strong PA following in the "east coast" section...

j-con said:
cbus rider here
live just west of the crew stadium
anybody here do vintage bike night at bodega on mondays?

been wanting to get over there but i just finished my bike...got get it licensed and title done. can ride my other bike but wanted bring the cafe.

renegadmonk said:
anyone know where to get some quality replacements?

I actually fabbed my own tensioner wheel on a lathe out of a plastic called PEEK (polyether ether ketone) that has extreme temperature resistance and very very good wear characteristics. I wont be actually running the motor to find out if it works for a while but im pretty confident this thing is bullet proof

Guess where I live!

Ding Ding Ding - Winner that is right Dayton Ohio

Actually I had another user name on here a year or so ago but I don't remember it or the e-mail address I registered with so I had to get a new one. As I use the call sign Dayton on the Rat forum thought I would keep it here.

Just chekcing in and looking for some events in the SW ohio region to check out, bike nites, rides, ect.

Hows it going? If anybody is down for a riding while you're in Columbus let me know. I've got a KZ400 that I'm riding/building on now. I've got an XS650 laying around for my next build. If anybody has seen a KZ400 with fat Firestone tires and a goofy headlight in ugly orange primer on High Street, that's me.

I already posted in the Cincinnati section, but my name is Elias. I just got a CX500c that I am working on. I am about a week away from getting my guy running again, though I will not be completely complete for another month or so. I plan on going to the Cincinnati meet, and probably the Cleveland meet. I live in Middletown right now, work in Dayton, and will be down anytime to ride with anyone, just let me know.

Hello from the Cleveland/Akron area! (Macedonia). I'm working on my cb200 cafe conversion and have been obsessing with this forum for a couple weeks now. I have a few friends that are into mopeds and other small cc bikes. Hope to get them back into action this year and get together with you guys for some rides.

Southern Ohio here(proctorville to be exact) I've recently gotten a 82 cx500 that I'm turning into a scrambler/street tracker its in parts but be back together before too long hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom