pm trouble

Equus

Been Around the Block
I can not seem to pm anyone anymore. There is a new box on my screen that wants me to verify letters before
I can send a message, and there are no letters in the box to verify. help pls ans tx

Not sure what the problem was with the verification code, but I fixed you up. There is a security setting that forces members to verify through the graphic number system for the first 5 PM's they send.

I've disabled it, so you should be good to go.

Signed, you're friendly neighbourhood Spiderman.

Its ok folks...Batman here...where the problem??... oh DAMN that Spiderman!!...he got to the scene and fixed it before I did...sheesh.. story of my life!!.

Mabe I should ditch the batmobile and get a 75 cb550f with a 595 yoshimoura big-bore kit w. turnouts that shoots flames at the touch of button!!..woohoo!!

I can not seem to pm anyone anymore. There is a new box on my screen that wants me to verify letters before
I can send a message, and there are no letters in the box to verify. help pls ans tx

Have you tried sending the messages after lunch? ;)

You know, AM/PM, get it? Oh, never mind! ::)

Now I know why it says Bwwwwwwwwwwhahahah on your pic...LOL ::) :D

silly silly bandit..don't you know bikes are for kids? lol

I thought it went "Silly Rabbi, don't you know Trids are for kicks"
Old joke, old guy, ;)

BANDIT

BANDIT said:
Old joke, old guy, ;)
BANDIT
LOL wwwwwwwaaaaaaaa I don't get it :'(
I still think your plate means the devil 666 yipes

Equus said:
BANDIT said:
Old joke, old guy, ;)
BANDIT
LOL wwwwwwwaaaaaaaa I don't get it :'(
I still think your plate means the devil 666 yipes

On a bad day his number is 999.

Here's a 666 story...

Bought a set of NOS Koni's for Mojo off eBay this month. Seller's ID is He_Died_4_Us, and every coorespondence ended with God Bless, May the Creator Bless You... etc.

Well I got the shocks today, NICE set in the box, with the stickers... perfect NOS set.

I posted feedback...

His new rating?

666 ;D

Back
Top Bottom