pac northwest patch order

I'll take a couple. Are these patches or decals?

If you have a vector file. Send it to me and I'll whip up some die cut decals too... My treat!

Wow glad to see you were able to get such a response. Just let me know how to get you the funds, and thanks for taking the lead on it.

I'd also like to know who you used if you don't mind.

IndieSol said:
I'd also like to know who you used if you don't mind.

yeah it's no secret:

patch-custom.com

i went with them because they have a low minimum order, turns out it wasn't necessary but whatever.

Swapmeet Louie said:
I'll take a couple. Are these patches or decals?

If you have a vector file. Send it to me and I'll whip up some die cut decals too... My treat!

no vector files... just the .jpg at the top of the page and this one that shows what the patch will look like:

5572656906_79a94a10ff_b.jpg

I can work with that....

NorPac members PM me with your addresses. I am going to make a run of these in vinyl. Every one will get one white one and one Black one.

Lou

Just wanted to let everyone know That I have gotten your PM's about the decals. And yes, the offer still stands. I havent had much time in the last couple of days. So I wanted to reply to everyone @ once. Von, eat a dick. These are for NorPac members only.

I am obviously not charging for these. But if any one wants to donate to the postage ($0.50). Feel free too...

Paypal is: chivaknievel77@gmail.com

Thanks, Lou

Oh, I will make a confirmed list in few days and post it to make sure I get everyone...

Well shit, guess I'm closest to PacNW. I'm in. PM comin!

LOL...Love ya Louie :D I'll get some paypal love headed your way :)

Swapmeet Louie said:
Just wanted to let everyone know That I have gotten your PM's about the decals. And yes, the offer still stands. I havent had much time in the last couple of days. So I wanted to reply to everyone @ once. Von, eat a dick. These are for NorPac members only.

I am obviously not charging for these. But if any one wants to donate to the postage ($0.50). Feel free too...

Thanks, Lou

Oh, I will make a confirmed list in few days and post it to make sure I get everyone...

Swapmeet Louie said:

Thanks, Lou

Paypal sent!

ohhhh... Shit. Late on this on this one.

Hey so Johnny any patches left?
Louie, you still making those decals?
I wanna sign up on soma dat if you are.

still waiting for the patches to arrive. i might limit it to 3 per person so that more people can get one... i had no idea so many people would want one.

johnny gaijin said:
i had no idea so many people would want one.

Reppin' the NW AND DTT?? Yeah, thats some hot stuff.

Hey Jonny, did you get my PM? Never used it before so Im not sure If I did it right...
Thanks man.

Hey people, fella's, chicks, carnies and rodeo clowns. When I get home from work tonight I will put the mailing list for the decals together. After tomorrow. If ya ain't on there. Your loss! Decals will go out Sat morning.

Thanks again to you whom chipped in on postage.

Lou

Rude Boy said:
Hey Jonny, did you get my PM? Never used it before so Im not sure If I did it right...
Thanks man.
yeah, just waiting for the patches to come in before i start hitting people up for money.

Back
Top Bottom