HONDALINE LEATHER JACKET AND PANTS

zalinalayton

These items are now sold. Thanks much!

I have a "supposedly vintage" BLACK HONDALINE LEATHER JACKET size 42, and BLACK LEATHER PANTS size 34 for sale if anyone is interested. Both items are in "like new" condition, no rips or imperfections that I can see.

Attachments

• HONDA JACKET 1.jpg
    HONDA JACKET 1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,211
  • HONDA JACKET 2.jpg
    HONDA JACKET 2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 522
  • HONDA  PANTS 1.jpg
    HONDA PANTS 1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 561
  • HONDA PANTS 2.jpg
    HONDA PANTS 2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 508
Looks good - I'd like to know exact measurements. I'd like to be first in line for them.

*Edit - stepping out of line due to fit. :(

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Here are the measurements I'm interested in:

jacket-sizing.jpg

Jacket measurements

A: Outer sleeve. Measure the longest straight line from the seam where the sleeve meets the body to the wrist hem.
B: Inner sleeve. Measure the shortest straight line from the armpit seam to the wrist hem.
C: Chest. With the jacket laid flat measure straight across from one armpit to the other.
D: Waist. With the jacket laid flat measure straight across the bottom.
E: Front length. Measure straight down the center of the jacket. Don't include the collar.
F: Back length. Measure straight down the center of the back. Don't include the collar.
G: Shoulders. Go straight across the back at the top of the shoulder seams.

pant-sizing.jpg

Pants measurements
H: Waist. Measure with a cloth tape measure the actual size of the inside of the waistband.
I: Inseam. Start at the crotch seams and go straight down the inside of the leg to the bottom.
J: Hips.With the pants paid flat measure straight across at the point level with the bottom of the fly.
K: Upper thigh. With the pants laid flat measure straight across the leg at the point level with the crotch seam.
L: Thigh. With the pants laid flat measure straight across the leg at the point 5 inches down from the crotch seam.

That may seem like a lot of work, but 5 minutes with a cloth tape and a pencil takes all the guessing out and can save your buyer a lot of heartache in the long run. Thanks in advance...

Thanks so much - The jacket would fit me perfectly but the pants would be too snug. Hate to bust up the pair as I'm sure they look killer together. I'm sadly stepping out of line for these. Somebody grab 'em up!

Have recently started working out at home so purchased the beautiful looking Tank Top and yoga tights. These are made up of 100% organic fabric that is super friendly for my sensitive skin. I would highly recommend buying these sets from the brand Alo yoga to others as well.

Back
Top Bottom