Cycle Re-Cycle?

Dragsterhund

I've got the jukebox lean
I have a list of parts I'd like to order from Cycle Re-Cycle and I have a few questions about them, but my e-mails go unanswered and I've called every day this last week and the phone number is always busy... What seems to be the general opinion on them? Good guys? Shady?

Dragsterhund said:
I have a list of parts I'd like to order from Cycle Re-Cycle and I have a few questions about them, but my e-mails go unanswered and I've called every day this last week and the phone number is always busy... What seems to be the general opinion on them? Good guys? Shady?

They suck at returning emails. You won't get a response. I ordered from them in the past and they sent me a partial order back, with no explanation. Apparently if you order something that is on backorder, you just have to wait... with no explanation.

Never had to deal with them but I've heard that they are exactly #1 on the customer service...

I ordered from these guys more than a few times without any issues.
Guess I just got lucky....

Their website is copyright dated 2002 so I'm guessing that they are not the most computer savy people on earth... bet a phone call would work MUCH better than e-mail.

And out of all the shops I've placed orders with only Wolf's BMW in Ontario and Bike Works here in Winnipeg have been at all exceptional... most are borderline acceptable and there are those whose graves I will dance on.

CanadaDan said:
Their website is copyright dated 2002 so I'm guessing that they are not the most computer savy people on earth... bet a phone call would work MUCH better than e-mail.

And out of all the shops I've placed orders with only Wolf's BMW in Ontario and Bike Works here in Winnipeg have been at all exceptional... most are borderline acceptable and there are those whose graves I will dance on.
In one of my past experiences, I tried to call them for a status on my order. I got an answering machine, left a message and received no reply. I have ordered from them in the past with no incident, but their customer service sucks. If you order from them, you'll get your stuff. It's just a question of when. Keep in mind hey don't return calls or emails.

See this thread in the Bad Folks of sohc4: http://www.sohc4.us/forums/index.php?board=57.0

Ok, so maybe I spoke too soon. I called them again today and ordered a list of stuff from Rob... couldn't ask for a nicer guy. Must have talked to him for 20 minutes (probably why their phone is always busy) about CB stuff after placing my order. Great guy, just need to get a few more phone lines in the place and check their e-mails every once in awhile.

I'll be ordering from them again.

Back
Top Bottom