Sit Well Back

Brilliant! 7 cylinders and no cooling issues! ;D Potholes or other serious road anomalies could present serious difficulties though...

Ah, that's disappointing. Though it makes sense as I don't think that dinky drive chain could handle that kind of power.

locOleoN said:
Yellowducky said:
locOleoN said:
HOLY SHIT!!... What bike is that??

I think thats a new Jesse James creation...

Wait a second.... Don't you own that bike Steve???

only this

b52358dd.jpg

I wish

oh... I though I remember that "propeller" as number bike number 36 in your collection... I must have mistaken that one with the one ur sitting on.. Ya know, in a private garage with 68 bikes all under custom tarps, its hard to tell... LOL...

At an engineering standpoint inline is easier to fab for the drive train.
It also looks cooler and probably doesn’t have the gyro effect of the horizontal engine.

I dunno. I think the horizontal engine would be perfect for winter riding. Keep your feet, legs and all the important bits nice and warm.

eightthirtysixcc said:
It also looks cooler and probably doesn’t have the gyro effect of the horizontal engine.

That would be quite a workout on the straightaways...
Anthough I would imagine the motors would be balanced out pretty evenly.

Damn that thing looks heavy.

The Megola. A wonderful device that I'm glad I never got to ride. The five cylinder 640cc engine was inspired by the aero engines of the day but was not an aero engine. The racing version had a top speed of around 85-90 mph. Better you than me on a front wheel drive bike!!

Hoofhearted said:
The Megola. A wonderful device that I'm glad I never got to ride. The five cylinder 640cc engine was inspired by the aero engines of the day but was not an aero engine. The racing version had a top speed of around 85-90 mph. Better you than me on a front wheel drive bike!!

Oh well, I tried

Back
Top Bottom