Possible idea's for unwanted side car...

Qawls

Been Around the Block
Bought a cb360 which was in fairly good, running condition however it had an outfit. I didn't want to tell the bloke that I wasn't interested in it because he was a 90 years old and him and a mate had built it themselves back in the day, he was so proud of it told me the story behind it. It was interesting to hear about the history of the bike as he had owned it for 20 years or so. Anyway I'm not really interested in holding onto it, any suggestion for what I could do with it or how much in your opinion I could approximately get for it.

Cheers

Attachments

• Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 820
Hey Qawls, we're gonna need some more pic's but that looks like a mobile esky to me ;D ;) but seriously i'd like to see some more pic's :)

Holy crap the old dudes did it right. Check out that leading link front fork!!!! Too cool.

Were it me, I'd sell the whole thing with the hack to someone who is looking for one and buy another bike that hasn't been adapted for one. Lot of work went into that and it'd be a shame to undo it, and there are no dearth of CBs around.

If you don't mind, I would love some detailed shots of the leading link. I would have to agree with Rich Ard on selling it as a rig.

Yeah he did a fairly good job of it, originally I really liked the idea of having a bike with an outfit however the reason I bought the bike ultimately was for commuting. But I liked the idea of me and my girlfriend going on trips together. Also there actually is a lack of CB's here in Australia, this was the first 360 I had come across and figured it was the perfect sized bike for me. Kind of hate the fact that there is a lack of old Honda's here in Australia, I would definitely say I'm a Honda man. Please prove me wrong any fellow aussies, I've scoured the net for old honda's here and didn't come up with much.

I would be willing to bet that if you were to try hondatwins.net you'll find an Aussie who'll be up for a trade...

That's the best I've got at the moment pulled the pic's off the website I bought the bike, it's currently at my dads place due to a lack of space at my place.

Attachments

• gc4614538653065423581.jpg
    gc4614538653065423581.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 934
  • Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 967
  • Pic 4.jpg
    Pic 4.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 961
  • Pic 5.jpg
    Pic 5.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 956
Look Qawls, I would say that since the sidecar is home made and although a great story its no collectable or a chair. So Pull it off and the front forks and sell them to help fund your build, you can never please everyone. Most likely there is someone here in Aus who already has a CB and would like to add a sidecar but not buy a complete rig..... I have a 400f and if it had been a proper chair I would have been all over a deal, so do what you want too and post a build thread when you do cheers andy....

Sorry it took awhile on the reply, I think you're absolutely right. I'll put it on the market to help fund my project I have already removed the side-car, I just have to change the forks.

Back
Top Bottom