All the CT, NYC, MASS, RI, VT, NH, and even ME PEEPS!

(posted this in another thread as well about my move to MA, but thought I would repost here since not everyone here is on that one, and might get some more responses...)
Hey Massholes (and neighbors),
I'm here. Arrived last week, spent the weekend in Mattapoisett (where my wife is from, and where we got married), but am now in "the Dick" -- Natick. My wife has an apt here and we are moving, but it looks as though we found a place here in Natick that will work. It's got a garage for my old car, and tons of room under an enclosed porch for bikes. Landlord is slippery, but the deal should go through today. Picked up some of my bikes yesterday. Now, more questions...
I need to do an oil/filter/gasket change on my 350F at some point soon. Any good shops with good prices nearby (Natick) or in Boston proper to buy good oil, etc.? And will need a shop for basics such as fuel line, fuel filters, chain oil, cable oil, spark plugs, etc.
Also, regarding the law: do I need two rearview mirrors or just one? I also learned that I can buy vintage plates for my '64 Plymouth and run them -- can I do the same for old bikes if I can find the plates?
Thanks again guys!

carnivorous chicken said:
I also learned that I can buy vintage plates for my '64 Plymouth and run them -- can I do the same for old bikes if I can find the plates?
Thanks again guys!

yes you can. I have a 66 plate on my bike. needs to be "year of manufacture" - so whatever you're registered as:
31ced4cceffd11e2995622000a1f9812_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom