Cleveland Bike Nights List -2013

wolfeman28

Just wanted to make a thread and keep it updated with all the Cleveland area bike nights for 2013. Post em up and I'll update the list.

Monday-

Tuesday-
Scoundrels, Berea

Wednesday-
Quaker Steak, Valley View
Mcarthys, West Bank Flats Cleveland

Thursday-
Quaker Steak, Medina
Boneyard, Mayfield
Smedley's, Kamms Corner Cleveland(need confirmation)

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

We would rather have a bike only night, but we are competing with a Quaker Steak locally if it takes off we plan on splitting it up this looks to be a monthly event.

Attachments

• Publication1.jpg
    Publication1.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 318
So apparently I'm the only one with a cafe bike in Cleveland. Bunch of vintage bikes, but no cafe bikes. Where's everyone hiding?

We are out there. I'm slammed at work lately (always), but trying. Lion on Lorain has their bike night on Friday's. Not sure what the crowd is like. I may hit it tomorrow night if it's not raining. Also there is a vintage bike night out in Willoughby every Friday night that I've heard is pretty decent- think it's at Hardy's(?) but not sure. I'd like to check it out this season. I hit Scoundrels a few times last summer with the Harley guys from work. It's actually a decent mixed crowd and always has a good band playing. Parking lot is private for bikes only as well. While my 650 isn't the prettiest, it's fun drawing a lot of attention at these typically Harley/cruiser crowd events. Don't forget Prosperity Social Club in Tremont- their next Two Wheel Round-up is on June 6th. Good food, good location and usually more than a few of us cafe's.

Matt

Yes, I go to the Vintage Bike Night at Hardees on Fridays. In Willoughby right at the Vine St exit off Rt 2. Free drinks for bikers. Keeps growing every year and great place to exchange ideas or get advice. They post on CL under Vintage Bike Night

Cool thanks for the info. I have also heard the 'Valley' has a bike night out in Cuyahoga falls, just need to figure out what night. Apparently it draws in a big crowd

Come to South East Gears & Cheers located at 23333 Aurora Rd. Bedford Hts., Ohio right next to South East Harley Davidson. Really cool motor-themed restaurant with bikes on display all over the world. Visit www.segearsandcheers.com for more info.

Rode by Gears and Cheers a few weeks ago. Have to stop in some time. Not a lot going on this season so far for us Cafe guys. Other than Hardy's in Willoughby and Nemeth's in Painesville haven't seen any vintage or cafe specific bike nights for this year. Which sucks if you're on the westside like me. There's Mod's vs Rockers in August, and I'm sure Distinguished Gentleman's ride again in September.

Back
Top Bottom