KZ 750 Twin - Two point zero

I'm starting to put out the feelers for a custom piston buy in. Nothin super radical, maybe a 810 -850 kit with higher compression. Not sure on cost yet. Would you be potentially interested?

canyoncarver said:
low bandwidth? I've been squeezing down the pics for better speed loading hopefully.
Naw, just an attempt at humor. Been getting lambasted for providing insight without writing a novel about it.

I love kawasakis and i also love parrallel twins. This will be a fun one to watch.

Right on. Well I'll be here tonight instead of wrenching. Cheers!

http://www.sunshinetheaterlive.com/show/227805

Yes! I love to see another 750 being restored to tasteful glory.

Mine is below - a '78.

Will be watching...

295df92fa642758b28abe7ab4197a985.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was a blast! 35 years and these guys still command a serious mosh pit.

[edit] I wasn't in it.

Attachments

• anthrax_10Feb2016.jpg
    anthrax_10Feb2016.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 436
A bunch of stuff on order, not enough but stuff that will help me move along. I'm putting together a good size order to Z1E. Also trying to source some local services like sandblasting. Started cleaning up the forks and the triples, getting stuff ready for paint. Some color options are still up in the air.

Cleaning up the swingarm. Bearings and bushings are all good but looks like I should figure out something better for a chain slider.

Attachments

• kzswingerchainspot.jpg
    kzswingerchainspot.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 441
canyoncarver said:
That was a blast! 35 years and these guys still command a serious mosh pit.

[edit] I wasn't in it.
NICE
Live music feeds the soul.

I'm a low tech red neck with a shitty phone but here's a pic of my favorite band at practice, and another during setup and sound check at Bourban Jacks in Hastings Nebraska. The drummer is my brousin josh Johnson. We have a gig tonight as well, Firemans Ball in Wood River. I'll try to get a better pic tonight if I'm not too busy.

The Jessy Karr Band:

Attachments

• 0129161852.jpg
    0129161852.jpg
    888.8 KB · Views: 433
  • 0206161915.jpg
    0206161915.jpg
    971.1 KB · Views: 432
canyoncarver said:
Cleaning up the swingarm. Bearings and bushings are all good but looks like I should figure out something better for a chain slider.

Get a chunk of Delrin and have it bored out to the pivot tube diameter, then fish mouth the inside edge. When you bolt the swing arm in it is entrapped. I did this on my kz1000

Back
Top Bottom