www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 44694 times)

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #1020 on: Jan 08, 2019, 14:38:47 »
I think both Trump and the TSA bullshit as far as catching 4,000 people because they know they have to justify their jobs while the entire populace is tired of getting their nuts/vaginas touched and standing in stupidly long lines (looking at you Atlanta) for that privilege.
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

« Reply #1021 on: Jan 08, 2019, 16:40:39 »
I think both Trump and the TSA bullshit as far as catching 4,000 people because they know they have to justify their jobs while the entire populace is tired of getting their nuts/vaginas touched and standing in stupidly long lines (looking at you Atlanta) for that privilege.

The 4000 people caught were people who had names flagged for being on the terrorism list. Of these I can't tell you with certainty how many were actually the people who they were after, but I imagine it is fewer than 10. I think the point is that the system was able to identify people who needed extra scrutiny, and then they received extra scrutiny.

Nobody likes long lines (Seattle!) or being searched. But there isn't much of an alternative if you are worried about hijacking or people sneaking weapons and contraband onto planes. Still, I would take TSA over ICE any day. ICE has the ability to roam around the country and detain people for things such as speaking Spanish, and demand passports. I speak Spanish sometimes when I am in the US, and I would not be happy about being detained for it.

But again -- the point. You can't use catching 4000 people at airports as a justification for a wall on the southern border.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1022 on: Jan 08, 2019, 19:25:53 »
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1023 on: Jan 10, 2019, 19:58:13 »

« Reply #1024 on: Jan 12, 2019, 01:33:29 »
That "idiot" that started the crowd funding campaign, a triple amputee veteran.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/gofundme-border-wall-refund-brian-kolfage?bftw=&utm_term=4ldqpfp#4ldqpfp

"In an update to the "We the People Will Build the Wall" campaign, Brian Kolfage wrote that rather than donating the money raised to the federal government, it would instead be handed over to a private nonprofit he said he had established in order to construct a wall himself."

"Kolfage is a recipient of the Purple Heart medal (his legs and right arm were amputated as a result of a rocket attack during his second Iraq tour), but has a history of creating and profiting from fake, inflammatory news and right-wing conspiracy theories, and has been permanently suspended from Facebook."
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1025 on: Jan 12, 2019, 20:35:12 »

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #1026 on: Jan 14, 2019, 00:44:15 »
The worst of the kickstarter revolutions that. He will split off, still collect a million or two, but there will be no financial obligation at all. He just collects the dollars.

What a bunch of suckers.

That dudes wife is crazy hot though. So he's got that going, as well as his deranged financial gains, so that's nice.
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1027 on: Jan 15, 2019, 19:51:04 »

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1028 on: Jan 16, 2019, 01:18:36 »