Forget everything you know about motorcycling

stroker crazy

crazy as a fox
At Skylight Modern studio in New York City‘s Midtown fashion District about a week ago.

For sale in Spring!

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 237
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 240
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 236
Easily one of the, if not thee nicest styled bike since the rise of the modern retros (imho) - saw them in person at the London Motorcycle Show a couple weeks ago. Imagine if it had the MT-07 engine in it? A 270 degree parallel twin bark? Omfg, that would be a sound to match the look. I do love thumpers, but there is nothing more distinctly motorcycle than a nice sounding twin. Or seeing as they are using a ktm engine (right?) why not their v-twin?

If I forgot everything I knew about motorcycling, I wouldn't be able to ride anymore...

Ha! I actually like those strange little cubs. I also love big thumpers.

Just when you think they can't build an uglier bike they surprise you. Who the hell looks at these designs and say "Beautiful!! Lets build it!!"? But on the positive side. Seeing these make me happy that I was around when I was. I'd hate to be a kid starting out with ugly shit like that.

farmer92 said:
BMW-13.jpg

Praem s1000rr

The short arsed concept bikes are a reflection of what custom bike builders are cobbling together, so we can't be surprised if maunfacturers put projects out there to gauge reaction.

That BMW styled like an XR69 Suzuki is an interesting styling idea and harks back to endurance racing in teh late seventies early eighties.

I'm with Hoof in as much as while we had many ugly POS bikes at the time, we had Manx Nortons and G50/7R's and Tritons and Dunstalls for our inspiration and they were beautiful.

Look at a Norton-Gold Star hybrid as an example or almost any bike that Dunstall had a hand in.

Back
Top Bottom