Ultima Wiring. Problem with turn signal and hi beam

Logolibre

Hi guys

My bike is a Honda CB750 F Boldor (1982). I made a new wiring using the Ultima kit.
And everything works well, except for the turn signals and the high beam.
They do not work at all, although the wiring is all connected correctly, and everything seems to be working. But, passing through the Ultima block, they categorically refuse to work.

Control panels for turn signals are custom, by analogy of the Harley's (Left - left turn button, right - right turn button).

Perhaps there are some tricks when connecting or something else? Independently could not find the answer.

P.S. When connecting turn signals directly, bypassing the block Ultima - they work fine. But I want to do everything right.

Did you ground the headlight bucket? some of the older Hondas had insulated buckets and indicators. you cannot just tie into any metal surface.

Can you draw us a diagram of how you have the headlight and signals hooked up to the Ultima block? For instance, your front left turn signal should have two wires. One is ground and the other goes to the block. Which port is that turn signals plugged into?

Back
Top Bottom