Introducing the newest little dtt'er

Hurco550

Keep er' Between the Ditches
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
My wife gave birth to our first born today, a little baby boy, Lennon. (Will likely be called Lenny after an old family friend).

7 lbs. 7 oz. 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great. Once his little fingers toughen up a bit, he'll be out turning wrenches with dad in the garage :)
16c92e7d0255a0c38ee6238a76b5ca13.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congrats bud! I think I see a predator motor mini bike with training wheels build in your future. ;)

9 months... isn’t that your quickest build yet? :p

Congrats Levi ;D

Congrats to you and your wife. Like most builds, we get the idea and someone else does all the hard work.
Ever notice how babies are complete, perfect humans on a small scale. they even have finger nails. I don't spend a lot of time looking at babies but when I do see one, I can't help but be gob smacked by the miracle of new life.

Maritime said:
Congrats! Glad Mom and Baby are both doing well. thank god he got his moms looks ;D
Absolutely. And I'm hoping he's as tough as mom too. She was in induced labor for 20 hours before they decided she needed a c section. That woman is a CHAMP! Beautiful to boot. I'm a very happy and lucky guy, that's for sure.
c1d23591230448e318d5851f0dc0bb2b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ouch, that is Jill's fear, long labor ending in a C Section. Our first came out in 3 hours, but that was 14 years ago so no idea how #2 will go. Give mom lots of rest, and enjoy the little guy, they grow up fast!

Back
Top Bottom