Post a pic of your latest purchase

Not that I needed to be convinced any more than I already am, but that's great to here. Can't wait to try some on my 750F this year

jordandogtown said:
Not that I needed to be convinced any more than I already am, but that's great to here. Can't wait to try some on my 750F this year

You will be pleasantly surprised. It changed the riding experience for me. Those old CV carbs where shit compared to these. Not only is my performance improved, but they look badass. Really considering getting them on my KZ650, but given the value of the KZ650, not sure its worth it.

See below.

Attachments

• IMG_6773.jpeg
    IMG_6773.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 206
VintageMBike said:
They are magnificent. Really improved the bike, a lot quicker. No choke or warm up issues. They are amazing.

I had similar improvements when I went to smooth bores on mine. I wasn't expecting it to be easier to start when cold.

Doesn't look like a yosh pipe but could be a copy. The spring set up is nice but the collector and transition are not ideal.

CrabsAndCylinders said:
I had similar improvements when I went to smooth bores on mine. I wasn't expecting it to be easier to start when cold.

Yep super easy on a cold start with that thing that is not a choke! haha. I think its called an enricher but its not a choke.

jordandogtown said:

Decided NOT to get the CR carbs on my KZ650. Ive already spent a ton on the 5 bikes I own and have CR Special carbs on my CB900F SS. Id like to keep the good gas mileage of the stock carbs and I dont want the pods look on this bike.

Im glad I made this decision. I hate splurging!

346-FB563-6234-4-D08-99-A3-A7-FDF75107-D2.jpg

A couple of today’s scores from Craig’s List and OfferUp.

Already had a dolly but with 5 bikes a second can’t hurt plus it was never used.
53-CAFC0-D-E0-B2-47-B1-BDCB-EC5-B635383-C7.jpg

Later, Doug

Not really a purchase but a buddy gave me these wheels. Anyone have any ID? I’m keeping the crotch rocket wheel but the mag and spoked 18 are free to a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Attachments

• IMG_0713.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 195
advCo said:
Not really a purchase but a buddy gave me these wheels. Anyone have any ID? I’m keeping the crotch rocket wheel but the mag and spoked 18 are free to a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
That 60 spoke wheel is Harley. I think the other mag is Harley, too.

go mama! said:
everyone show off whatcha just bought/received in the mail! :)

Hipster visor, Sena Bluetooth headset and a pair of Alden boots. Photo taken today. It was 60 degrees in NYC and riding was wonderful.

Took my Honda CB900F out after it sat two months in a heated garage. I have 5 bikes and rotate them, though I let the CB900F sit longer than I should have. After about 30 min of riding it was back to "normal."

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 198
Bringing back to life this "barn find " 82" CB 650 Sc . Only 1000 miles ' never seen the paved road
13dca99b52322d6e21ce0cb7fc95994f.jpg
4379e9a9d8eb0642d7ab1411d9e4ce78.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom