Kneeler Project

I think I get what you're saying.I've always liked when neighbors look more toward the front yard rather than spying out what folks have hidden in the back yard.. or building fences,etc. :D ::)
Do they have a kind EU state police over there?

On the continent the EU Commission have already been training up a militarised police, primarily focused on riot control, civil unrest and anti political movement tactics. This has been done without mandate and demonstrates the kind of future they are planning for. Security ministers from all the European Countries have been prevented from visiting and observing the training centres. All very disconcerting to say the least. The worst bit is that this does not get reported in the UK press properly.

We're in for some shit thats for sure. The natives here up north are getting restless, militias are forming as we speak to counter the uncontrolled migration from countries and whole regions destabilized by u.s-started wars.
Soon the u.s will have provoked our neighbors enough for the bombs to start falling, and as our corrupt leaders pretty much have accepted nato-alliance, little previously neutral sweden will be a legitimate target. Thanks a lot guys, excellent.

I hear you David. I have a very basic understanding what's going on with you guys from the Internet.
Our mainstream media is telling us nothing of your situation. Much of it is due to article 10 of the human rights act which in essence says nothing can be reported by the public press that could incite racial tensions. Unfortunately it also means a lot of information needed by our nation to make an informed decision about our future is not being made available.

Erskine said:
I hear you David. I have a very basic understanding what's going on with you guys from the Internet.
Our mainstream media is telling us nothing of your situation. Much of it is due to article 10 of the human rights act which in essence says nothing can be reported by the public press that could incite racial tensions. Unfortunately it also means a lot of information needed by our nation to make an informed decision about our future is not being made available.

That has to do also with a UN RESOLUTION, which will end us all. Its some kind of one-world bullshit that is more or less encouraging muslims to breed us out of existence.
It has, until now, been impossible to criticize uncontrolled migration because of article 10 i believe.
But the situation is so far gone with so much animosity between swedes and mainly african and middle eastern tribespeople, that the lid cant be kept on anymore.
Also, something very funny in all this - we have a very strong feminist movement in sweden, also a expressedly feminist government importing thousands of men who HATE women. They absolutely hate them. Women are below dogs to most muslims.
Now we even have muslim ministers in the green party refusing to shake hands with women. One guy was even close friends with bin ladens mentor..
Hopefully they will be shut down though, we cant have perfectly normal muslims acting like extremists AND sitting in the government just yet.

I think this "tolerance" thing has gone a bit too far, we dont have many more cheeks to turn now that we've been slapped and spunked on by U.S foreign policy, our own banks and politicians, the disrespectful stream of culturally extremely different aliens, and so on. Getting called the rape capital of the world is also felt. In a bad way. So i fully understand people taking action.

I think we are about 2 years behind you on this one, we've got this one chance to get our arses out before the snare closes, and the 'establishment' are hell bent on manipulating us to stay in. A clear majority want out but there is foul play going on.

Rear wheel finished, trued, tuned and tyre mounted ready for 16" of hardcore fun.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    573.1 KB · Views: 301
grcamna5 said:
That tire looks a lot like a Metzeler 'K-Block'.

They are Heidenau outfit specific tyres with a square section profile for maximum surface contact.
Very popular with the vintage race crowd.

Frame blasted. I taped off the head stock because I didn't want to obliterate the vin and original stickers. There appears to be some corrosion issues on the key areas of the swinging arm. Doesn't bode well for what the eye can't see.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 289
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 299
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 284
grcamna5 said:
I think you should source another swingarm.. for all the torsional stress that will be in-play w/ 3-wheels.

There is one on the parts bike I bought, I've not had a chance to inspect it properly though. The swinging arm is going to be taking way too much lateral loading. On the both sides the rust has penetrated the internal structure. The frame is pretty sound though.

Back in the day it was de-riguer to add a substantial steel gusset [ as per modern practice ] in that area for sidecar use. Most OEM swingarms of the day [ BSA, Triumph etc ] didn't have that bracing.

Given your fab talents, I would take the best s/arm you can find and cut out that corroded section and replace it with a substantial new plate - taking it as far as practical back along the swing arm side tubes.

TJ! So lovely to hear from you! I was worrying about the radio silence.
You know that if you say stuff like this it will be followed by "can you draw me a picture please!"

What I think TJ is saying is that an old BSA swingarm consisted of three tubes - two sides and the cross piece. They need to have a gusset added to link the sides to the cross piece.

On that rusty arm, the gusset and cross piece are probably one and the same part - stamped to reduce manufacturing cost. Either fab a new swingarm or take an existing arm and make gussets for each side.

Another way to do it is to make a U tube - much like a rear hoop but bigger and weld it to the lower surface of the swingarm so it's unseen or make a full braced arm for maximum rigidity.

beachcomber said:
Back in the day it was de-riguer to add a substantial steel gusset [ as per modern practice ] in that area for sidecar use. Most OEM swingarms of the day [ BSA, Triumph etc ] didn't have that bracing.

Given your fab talents, I would take the best s/arm you can find and cut out that corroded section and replace it with a substantial new plate - taking it as far as practical back along the swing arm side tubes.
Well that explains the plates on the bottom of my BSA swing arm. Thanks TJ.

Erskine said:
Thanks for that Teaser.
I like the half tube solution.
Expedient but subtle.

That's what the late Bob Brown did on my CB77 vintage (Historic P3) race bike. It's invisible to the casual onlooker, and makes a huge difference to swingarm stiffness.

Back
Top Bottom