Sydney DTT meet up/ride

Steve F

Been Around the Block
So is anyone keen for a meet up or ride, maybe a coffee out at Deus one weekend or a run up the Pacific Hwy to Mt white? No rush to organise I just want to see some other home built Cafe Racers on the road :)

Cheers
Steve

I'm in but not for a while, might have to join up for one in the future though.

Just gotta get a few things sorted on the 850 (mainly lights & rear guard) and then roll over to my full licence in late April.

Cheers guys - boingk

hey steve, its valvolux from PSB. I really like the CX, you've done a great job, such a handsome bike. Even though I live in melbourne, when my cb550 is finished i'll probably head to sydney at some stage, so perhaps then? Im a member of the VJMC and the next national rally is in NSW so i'll be up then. I haven't made to Deus for a look yet, so it should be all good. Is it the "ace cafe" of oz? All the best

valvolux said:
hey steve, its valvolux from PSB. I really like the CX, you've done a great job, such a handsome bike. Even though I live in melbourne, when my cb550 is finished i'll probably head to sydney at some stage, so perhaps then? Im a member of the VJMC and the next national rally is in NSW so i'll be up then. I haven't made to Deus for a look yet, so it should be all good. Is it the "ace cafe" of oz? All the best

Sounds good to me, VJMC is down in Wollongong isn't it, if so I'll be there for that as well :) Or at least one day of it.

I guess Dues is the ACE Cafe of Aus, albeit a lot smaller but we dont have much else :(

So anyone up for something sooner?

Cheers
Steve

I know this thread has been left to grow cobwebs for some time but I would love to get this back up and running. who's keen for a old road run or a DTT bike / bbq day?

I just posted on SOHC4.net, guy in Sydney may need some help building wheels for CB750, posted link, will have to see if he turns up

Back
Top Bottom