trail tech striker

vandito.cb

Been Around the Block
anybody running one of these? i don't care for a tach plus i want a voltmeter so this seems to fit the bill nicely.

i'm curious what the differences are since the price seems to be contingent upon what model bike you choose off the fitment list (pretty much off road bikes only).

how do they go about mounting as far as whatever method of clocking speed they use. how's the lighting at night, durability, etc.?

http://www.motosport.com/trail-tech-striker-computer-kit?mmy=clear

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-28-23-15-01.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-28-23-15-01.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 579
it uses a magnet setup like your typical bicycle speedometer. One magnet attached to the caliper and another attached to a spoke usually so that they pass each other on each revolution of the wheel. One small wire running up your forks to transfer the data. The second PDF has all the detailed information. Seems like a decent little unit. I like the head heat sensor that goes under the spark plug, too

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

i couldn't download the PDF because cell phone, but i read about people getting the magnet mounted their own ways.

seems nice for the price. i just wonder how bright it is since there's more info on the vapor/voyager and they say it's too bright to even stare at at night.

have you seen those speedhut GPS speedos? seems you get to customize them to order to.

vandito.cb said:
i couldn't download the PDF because cell phone, but i read about people getting the magnet mounted their own ways.

seems nice for the price. i just wonder how bright it is since there's more info on the vapor/voyager and they say it's too bright to even stare at at night.

have you seen those speedhut GPS speedos? seems you get to customize them to order to.

I bet you could put a piece of window tint over the display to make it bearable at night.

Back
Top Bottom