1974 indian ME 125

Didn't indian go under in the 50s?

• was it raced in ama motocross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what was it mostly used for

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

crawdadman

I literally found this bike in the bushes!! offered the guy 100 bucks and that i would get it off his property asap. Not sure what to do with it though. Ive been thinking about restoring it, but kinda want to do something fun with it. Ideas?

Attachments

• 408.JPG
    408.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 317
  • 410.JPG
    410.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 346
  • 409.JPG
    409.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 324
  • 411.JPG
    411.JPG
    257.6 KB · Views: 342
woah, I have the same bike, found in a similar situation.. slightly better condition, picked it up for $50. I'm slowly collecting the parts to restore it, with a different motor. That there.. is a rust bucket. I'd start by figuring out what condition every part is in.. take what's salvageable and go from there.

go mama! said:
woah, I have the same bike, found in a similar situation.. slightly better condition, picked it up for $50. I'm slowly collecting the parts to restore it, with a different motor. That there.. is a rust bucket. I'd start by figuring out what condition every part is in.. take what's salvageable and go from there.
It actually is in alot better shape than it looks. the motor is super clean on the inside. And i only had to replace a couple sections on the frame. The rims and front forks are shot though.

Attachments

• 415.JPG
    415.JPG
    282.4 KB · Views: 308
  • 437.JPG
    437.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 301
  • 467.JPG
    467.JPG
    283.6 KB · Views: 337
  • 468.JPG
    468.JPG
    258.9 KB · Views: 297
I feel as though I have been misled....
Did you just tear that thing down, disassemble the engine, clean the frame and prime and paint in one night?

SONICJK said:
I feel as though I have been misled....
Did you just tear that thing down, disassemble the engine, clean the frame and prime and paint in one night?
haha almost! I have a few bikes im building, and just now started uploading the pics i have. It is a bit further on, but didnt want to post them all up at once.

Back
Top Bottom