MOAR WOMENZES!!!

Okay, it's cold and frosty. I'm bored. So I thought I would resurrect this thread. :)

It seems to have gotten derailed by hormones and Macho posts, so.......
Lets sit this one out from here on out lads, and leave this spot for the ladies. ;)

Look, I even brought flowers ;D

i-dLjfpJ2.jpg

I met a girl at a toy run last weekend who was on a cb550. Doubt she will sign up here tho despite being into older bikes :( although my wife doesn't ride, she's on here about as much as me, usually just lurking and filling me in on what's going on tho...

My wife recently became interested in riding on the back of the thruxton. She really enjoyed the couple of trips we've taken. I've been asking if she'd like to learn to ride on the 360 but I think it intimidates her. Baby steps...

My wife gets enough out of the once a year GTG, I doubt she'd hang out on here! Haha!

I got to brag on this one.

My wife not only likes bikes, but can ride them. She also can do some things like change jets and tires.

She had mopeds before I met her then we got her a KZ305 that she out grew in a month. She then got a used 87 CBR600 Hurricane that we fixed up like new, followed by a CBR F3 and then a CBR F4i that we sold after our son was born in 2010.

She also had a few dirt bikes (YZ80, Dr100, XR100 and TTR125l) as well as two GP bikes (Honda RS125's) that she won a WERA championship on.

Her she is on her new (used) bike in early March of this year (8 month after our second child was born). We didn't get to ride too often this summer but we did a few 500 to 600 mile weekends and she put 3600 miles on it.

For mothers day our daughter got her some carbon fiber parts and she couldn't have been happier.

Florida%252520096.JPG

I get to brag a bit too. Mine rides and loves it. She gets her hands dirty too! Here's a pic of her and the KZ650 she loves. Upgrading her to a 1988 CBR600 F1 Hurricane this spring. I'll start a build thread after the wedding in January....heh. 8)

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 196
mine rides as well... has 3 bikes (virago bobber, CB500, and GSXR6) does not wrench at all, in fact does not even fill her own gas on the bike... but she designs some wicked bikes for us to build and is the first one ready to ride, boat, or take the snowmobiles out for a rip!
she also does not bitch when i am doing soldering work in the living room while watching a movie or have the living room and spare room full of freshly powdercoated parts waiting on customers or my builds to get them... plus she is sick hot and way out of my league! hahaha

ddjr7t.jpg

29421_388722551225_639361225_4439848_6104779_n.jpg

19556_262749066225_639361225_3801944_796296_n.jpg

yes wifey even rocked the cafe before it was cool
2iuz7np.jpg

Mine girlfriend is making the transition form the back of the seat to the front. (cafe seats seem to help with this) She has already picked the paint color for my/her latest project. The really good news is she loves to polish and grind (sometimes even on the bikes) and wants to start welding.

My wife couldn't be less interested. I can get her on mine once a year maybe. I even bought her a project one time to try to get her interested... Nothing. It's cool though, she's more proud of my bike than I am and she's very supportive of my hobby. I got a good one I reckon ;)

Deviant1 said:
My wife couldn't be less interested. I can get her on mine once a year maybe. I even bought her a project one time to try to get her interested... Nothing. It's cool though, she's more proud of my bike than I am and she's very supportive of my hobby. I got a good one I reckon ;)

My wife is the same way except I can't even get her on the back of my bike. I took her for a spin around a state park when we were camping once and she yelled at me whenever I broke 25mph. I tried explaining that it's even harder to control at low speeds with 2 people on the bike but she wasn't buying. At least she puts up with my hobby and the constant lack of space in the garage as long as I don't spend too much. She can't complain too much though since her new quilting machine cost more than all of the bikes I've owned put together. :eek: I think I'll keep her though. ;)

I realized a while ago that my wife gives me the same patronizing head nod and "oh yeah?" that she gives my two year old nephew when he's showing her his new Thomas the Train toys... so at least she's polite about it. But yeah... not interested.

95% of chick riders unfortunately fall into two categories.

1) The used-up blowed-out cruiser chicks
2) The young dumb and full of cum Ninja 250 chicks (which may be hot but I DO NOT want to socialize with them on the internet)

I wish there were more vintage Jap/Euro chick riders out there.

Back
Top Bottom