Step Right Up, Step Right Up, get your DTT CNC Shop signs here

SONICJK

Reminds me of...me No, I'm sure of it. I hate him
As the title says.
www.Sonicworxcycles.com

18" Diameter DTT Logo to hang in your shop, above your bed, on the ceiling, honestly I don't care where you put it. But I'm not responsible for any injuries or deaths sustained from wives if you hang it inside.

10% of each one goes back to the site, so buy one.
These make you look/feel cool, so buy one.
They ship free, so buy one.

For all you wacky Canadians out there I'll let you know how much extra to ship it up there in the next few days.

That's a good price. You putting a key groove or two in the back?

Tried ordering one right now and ran into some issues. On the last page where you click "continue" to finalize the order it errors out...Any chance you can send me an invoice or maybe through PayPal and I'll send funds as a gift? Thanks!

-Gennaro
italiano1390@gmail.com

It also appears that the funds already came out of my account. Also recieved a reciept for it via email as well. Hope it wont charge me for as many times as I tried clicking continue, lol.

Gennaro,
Looks like it went through fine, I'll look into the error code thanks for the heads up.
It will shop out today!

Oh and you only got one :D

SONIC. said:
Gennaro,
Looks like it went through fine, I'll look into the error code thanks for the heads up.
It will shop out today!

Oh and you only got one :D

Have that tracking number by chance?

Thanks for the orders guys everything has shipped up until time of this posting!

Danker, I will check on Canada Post today.

Deviant, thanks man.
For bike stuff I don't ever try and make any real money, really just pass something cool along and make a buck or two here and there.

Taggatt, Thanks man!

Duc, it did. It shipped this morning thanks for your order!
It's just a redirect error. I'm working on it

I'm a wacky Canadian! Your site looks great Sonic, seriously love the landing page.

Any idea on shipping yet? I'm in Victoria BC v8p 4c9

Yup, yet another wacky Canuck here! :D

Same error message.

Can't wait to have the goods in my mitts! Got a spot on the wall picked out. 8)

Alright guys I think I got the site issues mostly resolved
Still can't seem to get a redirect to a thank you page, but no more errors!
Also ready for Canada orders.

Good Ole USPS is going to be an additional $20 to ship to the great white north. I wish it were cheaper but I don't run the Post Office unfortunately.

There may be an opportunity to do single shipments to Canada - but for those of us heading to Alabama in 4 weeks :D it might be the right opportunity to get them there.

Ok if I have enough dough left I will get one from you, need to pinch all my pennies to get the $$ for barber but I think these signs are cool.

Back
Top Bottom