socal cb360T build

Hey I know a local guy who specializes in frame straightening. Might be cheaper than getting a new one. I'll get his number if you're interested. He does harleys mostly so it's legit.

YEAH What DB said. i have no ends, butt thanks , send me the number still. i can maybe contact him when my finances turn around!

Status up date on my ankle. i got my cast removed,and i just ditched my soft cast . i am drinking msm as we speak and it tastes like sht :eek: But i am walking around,and going to the gym. my ankle still hurts but i am traying my best to push trough the pain and heel up. As far as my bike i am waiting to find a frame to rebuild around my area . Until then Happy readings. STRIPT

Found a frame for 50 bucks recently.I also found full time work ,working 6 days a week .Still rehabing on the ankle. as soon as i get cracking on the build i will post updates. Untill then stay stripin !

Great knowing there's some luck afterall for you! although you should name the Subject "socal cb360T build and rebuild"

foundation982 said:
Great knowing there's some luck afterall for you! although you should name the Subject "socal cb360T build and rebuild"
Isnt this true for all our builds. I have redone so many details in the process of my personal build.

WHat kind of mufflers are on that thing?!?! ThEY ARE SWEET. what would I look for for something like that? thx!
also, I'm curious how you wired it all back together, did you make a diagram? Im stuff in that phase right now and could use some tips :)

THX

dStew said:
WHat kind of mufflers are on that thing?!?! ThEY ARE SWEET. what would I look for for something like that? thx!
also, I'm curious how you wired it all back together, did you make a diagram? Im stuff in that phase right now and could use some tips :)

THX
Those are just the stock pipes in really good condition,super bummed cause there are minor dents,bends,and scratches on them now... Honestly i had help with my wire up. my buddy Dustin helped me out.. When i find the time i will try to take some pics for you to see what it all ended up looking like.. I will have to copy what he did on to my new frame so maybe i will make a diagram for you! ;)

deepwaterimports said:
shame about the bike mate it was looking killer

Thanks man..Yeah it's a shame seeing her lay the way she sits .. I am going to do my best to bring her back to life! Cheers Deep water..

Shit man... I just checked in to this thing to see it went down. Glad you're doing ok, bro.

sxecafe said:
Shit man... I just checked in to this thing to see it went down. Glad you're doing ok, bro.
Cheers brada... yeah up and walking now trying to stretch ,and run to get as much range of motion back :D

Damn going hard at it. Get it in, man. I busted my shit up when I was a little dude thinking I was Leonardo from Ninja Turtles-n-shit. Still pops out when I do stuff.

I'm assuming the 714/OC is your hood?

sxecafe said:
Damn going hard at it. Get it in, man. I busted my shit up when I was a little dude thinking I was Leonardo from Ninja Turtles-n-shit. Still pops out when I do stuff.

I'm assuming the 714/OC is your hood?
Hahaha i remember those days i was Donatello... Yeah early in the morning this thing pops out loud .. Did you brake your ankle?
Yes sir Huntington Beach to be exzact!

Ya I broke my ankle. I was 8 so its not a big deal now but the older I get the more I hear the voices of wisdom from the past saying "You'll never be the same!"

Nice, bro! I am on the hunt for a SoCal crew. Im in the SFV/818. About 1.5hrs but its a nice ride to get down to you. Start drinking more milk so your bones heal faster, damn it!

Back
Top Bottom