Old Man Brain is driving me crazy!

Killman77

当有疑问时踢你的敌人在生殖器上,你可以道歉后
Okay, so I got a new submission for my T Shirt-A-Palooza contest, and it's pretty bad-ass.

http://www.killmancustoms.com/t-shirt-a-palooza.html

Only thing is, I could swear that I've seen it before, and I don't want to rip somebody off by accident. It just keeps jangling in the back of my brain. Seems like maybe it was a bit of the old stencil-graffiti advertising I might have seen back in the 70-80's. Or maybe a Heavy Metal album cover from the same era.

Hell, maybe it was on a box of Frosted Flakes, I just can't seem to place it. Wondering if one of you itinerant wanderers might be able to nail down what it's reminding me of. Here's the pic:

Just heard back from the designer. Art student at the local University. Says he did a lot of research, and drew from old WWII nose art and rock band logos for inspiration. Colour me impressed.

Looks like I'm a happy camper. Got another design that's aiming to be the people's choice, and so far, looks like this one will be my pick. Unless someone comes out of left field in the next ten days with something even better. :eek:

i dunno but that one with the tiger looks really lame i mean it is BAD :-\ ill be the first,the emperor has no clothes :-[ that is NOT art

Hey Xb, if you mean the one in the picture a few posts above,in this thread, I gotta disagree with you. On the other hand, I'm looking at a deerhead wearing a Santa hat over my fireplace.

Different strokes and all. I've had good responses to all of the designs, although some of them, honestly, just don't work for me. That's why I ran this thing in the first place, though, to get outside points of view. Yours too, so thanks ;D

Hate to say it, but I agree with xb. To me, it does not say "motorcycles" except for some wierdly drawn motor and a wheel.

I've definitely seen actual "bikes" that looked worse :D

.....reminds me of something.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 327
Wow! I'm picturing Michael Jackson riding that thing, in a clown suit, with a bag of candy and a fishing pole...

Back
Top Bottom