Pictures from the shop...

Love the workshop thread. I've got most of my two car garage as my mancave. Just got new garage doors too!

Attachments

• cc_workshop.JPG
    cc_workshop.JPG
    716.3 KB · Views: 158
Love this thread. I need to clean out my garage, and maybe get some better pics. All my cool shop toys are out of frame in this one....

r100bingsapart.jpg

Re: Re: Pictures from the shop...

Garage Rat said:
Ummm, Just as "Old Assed" as the motorcycles...

Haha guess in didn't look at it that way.. It's just another niche machine you don't see often unless your on one of those "vintage Motorcycle" forums or the like. Haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Pictures from the shop...

ronnie said:
Thanks Chris, I probably wouldn't have made it with that dragging disc brake. But i sure as he'll would have tried! I'm glad my dad came though, not just for that reason..

I'm glad he came too. Your dad was a cool dude!

I guess you are alright too. ;)

Kanticoy said:
I'm glad he came too. Your dad was a cool dude!

I guess you are alright too. ;)
Agreed, I had a long and varied conversation with him Saturday night. Still bummin' about missing the food Sunday.

Haha thanks, I'll be sure to let him know he outshined me! We were bummed about not making it Sunday but we had a drive back. We should be there next year, hopefully I can get the other bike together by then and him and I can both ride.

A few from my small shop. Gotta move the bikes to get to the work bench but it all works out.

Attachments

• IMG_20121030_141656.jpg
    IMG_20121030_141656.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20121213_145637.jpg
    IMG_20121213_145637.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 140
Santa and company stopped by Harbor Freight this year (twice, as it turned out that the other lift doesn't work with the CB frames, which was a bummer). Now I have to come up with some cash so I can get back to work on these things.

M0tjTl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom