STUNT BIKE - CB360

Rusnak_322 said:
I went with a side mount plate. I wanted it to be under the tail light, but it would have to be almost horizontal to not hit the tire.

2012-07-19%252020.36.43.jpg

Here is my tail light mounted up

2012-07-19%252020.37.07.jpg

It uses a two wire connector to allow it to be mounted to the tail and still be removable.

2012-07-19%252020.37.25.jpg

2012-07-19%252020.38.17.jpg

who makes this tail light? this bike is unreal, seat is awesome!

thanks -
I miss my bike.
I can't wait to start the next one. I need to pick a bike and buy it before I change my mind. I keep going between a XR600 and a vintage triumph as a starting point. I really want a old Moto Guzzi, but can't swing to high of a cost and they are not exactly for sale on every street corner.

Rusnak_322 said:
The light came from - http://www.radiantz.com/

they have them with built in turn signals (1/2 of it flashes) they also can be bent like I did. I was going to have it on the back hoop of the frame, but I messed up the measurement when I had the frame welded. I was going to have it flush with the rear of the FRP tail but it is slightly recessed.

bubonicplay said:
what kind of rear shocks are those, does anyone know?

Chinese ripoff of a quality Ohlins shock. They are junk and are prone to breaking the lower clevis mount off, but what do you want for $89pr. off Ebay. They are made for bikes weighing in the 250lb range. I like how they cleverly disguised the Ohlins name, really?

If you can re-build the shocks they work really well.
I've got around 110psi of nitrogen in mine and nothing has failed (found out a year later that 75psi is recommended max pressure ;D )
It NEEDS a fork brace

Back
Top Bottom