Megaphone exhaust BRAND NEW

CaferacerMO

Been Around the Block
I have a brand new megaphone exhaust.
I bought this for my kz200 build but decided it wasn't quite what I wanted and might just do open headers.
It's brand new, only pulled out of the box, just never ended up using it.
70 shipped!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/1320-Performance-2-5-inch-Megaphone-for-custom-header-exhaust-build-race-gsr-si-/221368318931

No part, no tracking. What gives? Having doubts on this deal.

HondaGuy4Life said:
No part, no tracking. What gives? Having doubts on this deal.

Better round up a posse Hoss, this dude looks like a hit and run? signed up just before he got you.

If payment was through Paypal you can open a case and get your money back.

Well it was sure starting to seem that way. We had some "communication exchanges", and digging up some info over the past weekend, he came through with tracking. According to the tracking info, he did ship it out when he said he did, but for reasons unknown it's been in a "delayed" status. Supposedly it's enroute again as of now. So if it doesn't show I gotta rattle the post office. Hopefully it arrives, and in one piece. Keep ya posted :)

All is as it should be, it was my fault for not keeping track of the reciept with the tracking but luckily everything is straight and as it should be, and now I learned my lesson to keep all of my receipts in one place!

CaferacerMO said:
All is as it should be, it was my fault for not keeping track of the reciept with the tracking but luckily everything is straight and as it should be, and now I learned my lesson to keep all of my receipts in one place!

Good you are working through this, but like mom always said... "all you had to do is say something" HondaGuy handled the deal pretty well, others may not be so patient.

He came through alright. Part arrived and really well packed too. Not sure what the post office delay was about, maybe they thought it was a bomb. Either way it got here.

Back
Top Bottom