Official Formula 1 thread

Pit stop vid was cool. I never actually counted how many team members it took for an F1 pit stop. 21 guys to change 4 tires in sub 4 seconds, Really? Cool to see how Nascar pit stops are down to 12 seconds considering the longest part is refueling and tires can only be changed one side at a time with only 7 guys over the wall.

Yeah I was always curious how Vettel would react to not having the best car, interesting to see that he isn't doing so well. Hamilton I have never liked even though he is doing well for my team.

The pitstop thig is interesting, and probably the only impressive thing about nascar lol

Seb is a braggard and a sore loser. His finger and the radio conversations deriding the team are indicative. A couple years fighting in the pack with toughen him up.

Also, Ricciardo is showing him the ropes pretty hard. Either Vettel isn't that shiny (thank you Mr. Newey), Webber was overrated or Ricky is that shit hot. Time will tell. My money is on Newey built a rocket, Vettel capitalised on it, Webber fanned, and now, Ricky is showing his talents with the uqualised platform.

Mercedes is just pwning the track this year. I'm enjoying the fight between HAM and ROS. On and off the track.

TC said:
I miss Robert Kubica.
I miss Niki Lauda. ;D

I have traditionally been a Ford and Lotus fan, but since Niki is working for Mercedes , I guess I am a Merc fan by default. ;)

I'm enjoying this year and seeing someone else besides Vettel up front. Even though its still clear Mercedes is well out in front, at least we get to see a two way battle, last year was too much of a one-horse race.

I'm still patiently waiting for Lotus to start delivering though. The year is a write off but I'd still like to see some improvements and get Grojean back up front. Like for them to replace Maldanado too. Lot of great younger talent this year too which is nice to see.

I agree Maldanado needs to go! Grojean is a good driver and deserves a good car.

And am I the only one tha misses having Kobayashi in a decent car? I love watching him race when his car is competitive

You're not alone there, love watching Kobayashi mixing it up with other drivers. I'd love to see him in a good car.

Give him the drive at lotus, or Hulkenburg. He really deserves a good ride. Should have gotten the Ferrari seat

interesting tech vid on the prancing horse's power unit :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgKqE7mVikM&feature=youtu.be

That was the best freaking race I have seen in quite awhile. I'm at a loss for words. Kudos to Ricciardo.

Back
Top Bottom