Cool backpack

AndrewDoesHair

Been Around the Block
I bought one of these from their last run. I'm not affiliated with them or anything, just a happy customer. VERY cool bag, super sturdy, will probably last a lifetime. I had a Filson bag before I got this and it felt light and flimsy in comparison- basically the Filson felt like it was worth half of what I paid, and this feels like it's worth twice what I paid. Mine does't have that tag on it, it has a stamped logo.
rusty_butcher_backpack_1024x1024.jpg

http://rusty-butcher.myshopify.com/collections/featured/products/road-trip-backpack

Yeah...I'm not sure about that..it's not 100% but from the photo it looks like that leather isn't even oiled and/or of a high enough grade to prevent the roll-top from cracking over time. The stitching too looks a bit weak - they used only single line stitching and no cross end leather supports.

Don't mean to be negative nelly but I'd want better quality for that price. If you plan on keeping it invest in some high quality leather conditioning cream and feed it regularly till in bends like butter.

Back
Top Bottom