Vintage Privateer Smoker (RD350 Race Bike)

Yep, great looking bike.
Here's the shot I took of it while at Barber. Congrats Jordan!
6df023a877844800572d7eaa10cdb8a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you be able to tell me what type of fasteners you use to fix the screen to the fairing? I'm in the process of building a fairing and wondering if there is a preferred fastener for this type of application. Just worried about cracking/damaging the screen, mine is acrylic if it matters. I have some nylon bolts but don't think they will look the best, at least the ones I have.

HerrDeacon said:
Would you be able to tell me what type of fasteners you use to fix the screen to the fairing? I'm in the process of building a fairing and wondering if there is a preferred fastener for this type of application. Just worried about cracking/damaging the screen, mine is acrylic if it matters. I have some nylon bolts but don't think they will look the best, at least the ones I have.

I used these, my screen is also acrylic. So far so good. https://www.ebay.com/itm/221906503458

xulf13 said:
Yep, great looking bike.
Here's the shot I took of it while at Barber. Congrats Jordan!
6df023a877844800572d7eaa10cdb8a1.jpg

No kidding, it's an incredibly clean build. Sounds cool too. Well deserved congrats on the trophy.

She won bike of the month, thanks to everyone who voted for her. There were some really nice bikes. Also had a pic in the VJMCC magazine during their writeup of AceCorner at barber. I'll be taking it to GarageBrewed in Cincinnati here the end of the month so I have a few things that still need attention before then.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 12.43.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 12.43.15 PM.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 280
  • unnamed.jpeg
    unnamed.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 284
Got a few things changed before garage brewed. New grips are more comfortable and match the seat color almost perfectly. Logan also complained that I hadn't done anything for my top Tripoli and Amanda said I had really 'phoned that one in' so I got some plugs made. These two things really cleaned up the front.

Attachments

• IMG_3163.JPG
    IMG_3163.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 274
  • IMG_3004.JPG
    IMG_3004.JPG
    259.2 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_3134.JPG
    IMG_3134.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 562
Those grips look perfect but I have caramel-coloured ones on my SR500 and while they also look great, they discolour with black that comes off of my gloves (I believe). Maybe it is just my gloves and may not be a concern otherwise but keep this in mind.

Pics DO NOT do this machine justice. It is nothing short of Spectacular, top to bottom, start to finish, beginning to end.

Also, it was the "Eye Opener" first machine you saw walking into the door of the show.

Heres a couple i got...

IMG_1126%202_zpsvmxlpk34.jpg

IMG_1127%202_zpsf7q0xtrf.jpg

IMG_1162_zpsouhslnyq.jpg

In case you haven't seen it, there is an unofficial BotY based on past months winners. If you haven't voted I would sure appreciate the support! Would be a great honor and there are some super cool prizes.

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=72628.0

Vote December!

JSJamboree said:
In case you haven't seen it, there is an unofficial BotY based on past months winners. If you haven't voted I would sure appreciate the support! Would be a great honor and there are some super cool prizes.

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=72628.0

Vote December!

So hard to pick just one too!

Here is a pic taken by the garage brewed photographer. I think it might actually do it justice.

The voting was reset about a week ago for bike of the year. If you voted in January you need to go vote again!

Attachments

• IMG_3220.JPG
    IMG_3220.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 1,577
Yep, that is rad. re-voted. good luck, this is my favorite from last year but there is a lot of competition, folks here do good work.

Back
Top Bottom