Jest say MO Kansas City MO

thanks for the compliments,, now i just need to find out what it will be to get them made. I thought about splitting the "spade" in half and making one side blue and red and the other black and gold, but then i thought not everyone is a sports fan. it didnt look bad though.

cafekcbw.jpg

Are you thinking stickers, patches or both? If stickers, I can check with my friend who does vehicle wraps and that sort of stuff, see what it might cost.

I personlly was hoping for both but i wanted to see what you all wanted, I would like a large 6" or 8" decal for the bike and then 10" patch for jackets.

kccafeclubideas.jpg

not sure if anybody likes the idea of these, but just a few ideas i had. if not i still really like the original dtt with the kc in the spade

I am totally loving these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that scull would be awesome on a tank!! Hint hint ;)

I really like the checkerd spade, just the little extra umph it needed. but the crown and banner looks really awesome as well.

Great Job!!

i thought this might make it a little better, if you guys like this one i will try and get a cleaner version of it made up that we can maybe use.
kcspade.jpg

i was thinking as a stand alone spade but im sure we could throw it into the dtt logo if you want

here ya go, i think it is pretty sweet. so does this make us like the official first 3 members of the Kansas City Cafe Racers? should we deligate some sort of initial dues to get some stickers or patches made up? and how about a one guy in charge? who wants to run our official shinanigans, and or our unofficial tom-foolary? lets get this in the works.
kccr.jpg

That last logo is sick! If there is a run of patches/stickers, I'm definitely in for a patch and a couple of stickers.

That is totally badass!!!!

I got a guy for decals, or any other printing for that matter, i dont think they do patches but i will ask. we can do a couple different sizes, just let me know what you want. i will shoot the art to him today to get an idea on prices.

On a different note, I will have a couple tables at the gunshow (kci expo center) this weekend if anybody wants to stop by. I will print the logo and put it on my table that way you will now your at the right place lol.

I just want to put this out there, if we get this started I am absolutly NOT interested in being involved with a club that is in any way shape or form used as a vehicle for illegal activity. For example Drug crimes, Violent crimes, Financial crimes. I want to be proud of my colors and not in a street thug, this is my block, bust a cap in ya ass sort of way!!! We have plenty of those already established here and we dont need any more. No 2 , I want to be in a vintage bike club, pre 85, i am sure i am not alone in that.

Ok im off my rant, what are everyone elses feeling about it.

dude, i'm totally on the same page. I am thinking we get together for monthly rides. Rock our sweet Kansas City Cafe Racer patches/stickers. try and go to local bike and car shows, help eachother out and have fun. I am a pretty straight shooter, i actualy dont even drink, but i know that pretty important to a lot of guys on here so im not gonna try and stop it. i love vintage racing, vintage motorcycles/cars , vintage photography, pretty much vintage anything. so yea. if thats what your looking for im in! 85 and older is fine. we could maybe even go alittle older than that but you can make that call. im not looking for a bunch of ninjas and r6's. nothing against them but its just so much cooler to see 10-30 vintage bikes running down the road at the same time. im in for stickers, i might be able to get patches made here on base. ill look into it.

cant go too much older mines an 82 lol.

i am glad to see we are on the same page as far as the club goes. I think we need to come up with some by-laws for our club before we get too many people involved, that will save the headaches later.

Sweet deal, if you havnt seen already there is a vintage japanese motorcycle club in kc

fatherjon said:
Sweet deal, if you havnt seen already there is a vintage japanese motorcycle club in kc

No, did not know that. I knew of a Cafe' Shop downtown KC.

Would love to ride with other period bikes. Last year just rode by myself, co-workers and father in law.

Question:

Within a 1-2 months I need to get my bike re-inspected. Last year I went to a local place and got a hard time just because my rear tail light was aftermarket and not OEM. Which it was LED and all legit.

Anyone have a good place to take a bike to get a Motorcycle Inspection that will NOT give me a hard time with aftermarket lights. All of which will work, tail/brake/signal.

Only thing I may not have is horn, high beam indicators, signal indicators.

I would recommend KC Brake & Muffler, downtown KC MO - 1913 McGee. Nice guys... as long as you have mirrors, lights, signals and brakes, it should pass.

Also, if any of you KC guys are gonna be at the World of Wheels show this weekend, my cb350 cafe is in the show.

Back
Top Bottom