Cafe Fairings! Seeing what's out there!

CupidsDeathDay

Been Around the Block
Hey guys. So i am looking at eventually upgrading my little quarter fairing to a 3/4-full fairing. But i really don't want to spend a ton of cash on one, and we don't have any good bike yards that would have one near where i live. So i was wondering if anyone out there might have one that would fit a GS450 cafe project that i am working on?

I would really like it if someone in the NE part of Oklahoma has one lying around somewhere that they don't mind selling cheap, but that'll be slim-none. So i was wondering if anyone has an old fairing they aren't using that has been sitting that they don't need, and don't mind selling on the cheap side. I know delivery is going to be a bastard, but if you don't mind selling it pretty cheap, i will not mind paying the shipping cost.

Please post pics of what you got below and the amount you want.

Thanks, JoeBob!

Hell, i might even accept a Quarter or 1/2 fairing that would look good on my bike. I will, admit, this is mostly for asthetics, but i would also like to have the 3/4 for those long trips out of town, so i can just slice through the wind!

Back
Top Bottom