help finding oem triumph hand controls!

Aidantherookie

Can anybody help me find a stock 2007 bonneville complete hand control set up for sale? Got cut off by an a$$ hole driver and scratched up my girl pretty good on the left side. Any websites or personal sellers would be awesome! thanks.

Anything will fit on there they are nearly the same as all the cheap plastic ebay controls, you can get a brand new set of nearly identical off of Dime City for under 100 bucks.

I don't think its beneficial to anyone, including representing the great people on this site by insulting the guy.

harden the fuk up, it wasn't an insult, more a suggestion with a smile ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

Adamantium said:
I don't think its beneficial to anyone, including representing the great people on this site by insulting the guy.

I'm with this guy. You can make suggestions without being a snarky cockass

And people often use forums to find like minded people who might be more helpful than simply eBay. I've found parts on here that I couldn't find on eBay, and I haven't even been here that long

haven't found one yet on ebay yet. Im looking for the same exact one to match my right hand controls saying as those are unharmed, and that response is fine some people can't form words as well as others.

Back
Top Bottom