"The wrench"

rockcitycafe

I make things.
hey all, I just found this ancient thread where this dude was flaming me for apparently cancelling an ebay auction because of some nefarious reason... in any case, I wanted to set things right since I never saw the thread and never had a chance to reply before it was locked. I found the thread tonight just searching for something else and decided to send a message to "the wrench", I'm posting my side of the message so anyone who is concerned about my apparent "lack of customer service" can see that I do take care of my customers, as anyone who's actually spoken with me can tell you.

pm to "the wrench"
Hi, I don't know if you're still on this site, but I was searching posts for member pics with my parts and I happened upon your thread regarding an ebay auction. While I would have appreciated direct contact if you had an issue with me, I will address the issue now, even though I never saw the thread until tonight. Over the winter, I sold on Ebay periodically, if I had seats in stock, I would list them (I make them to order generally, but don't keep an inventory to speak of). Because my ebay policy states that I will ship in 3 business days, it isn't a good practice to sell something on ebay if I don't have stock currently. While I'm not sure exactly what reason caused the ended listing, it is likely that the seat I had in stock was sold through my website and would have caused a delay to someone purchasing through ebay. Because I would not be able to honor my ebay conditions (3 day shipping) the listing was likely cancelled. While you never addressed this issue with me personally, or contacted me in any other way, I would still like to offer you a %25 discount on a seat if you're still interested (off my website price which is quite a bit lower than ebay prices). In the hopes that you will wind up a happy customer. -Cheers, Sean

Back
Top Bottom