motorcycle limo

lovehertz

i just wanna ride!
motorcycle_limo.jpg

We'll have to get one of those so everyone's bike can break down at once.

There are a few things I'd like to see happen to that bike:

1. it gets t-boned in an intersection and the rear 1/2 still under power with its own engine goes careening down the street at 100mph with the bartender dude in the back screaming like a little girl

2. rear ends one semi-trailer and is simultaneously rear ended itself by another semi-trailer, crushing it back down to the size of a regular bike. Pretty sure DNA and dental would be the only way to sort out that mess

3. Throw some body work on it to make it look more like the giant dildo it truly is:

fyijia.jpg

4. put some hidden remote steering controls in the back so it can be ridden solo from the backseat. watch people freak out as they look sideways out of their car windows only to see the rider-less bike sitting beside them at the red-light.

5. recreate Evel's fountain jump, or perhaps better, the canyon rocket cycle launch with it

6. get a bunch of naked dudes to ride on it at the next Pride parade. then list it for sale on Craigslist with a photo of the event, making sure to mention the seats have not been washed since the parade.

Oh I'm just full of good ideas tonight. All this creative energy being wasted.

And of course have embroidered on each seat - "Bitch 1", "Bitch 2", "Bitch 3"...

Back
Top Bottom