OK guys, who picking up Suzuki’s TU250?

Not available in Canada so you Americans better start buying them in mass quantities, then Suzuki will consider bringing them here.

This is the Grass Tracker Big Boy version
xruvp.jpg

new bars, do something about that brake light/back fender, and it's a wrap 8) I also read that the exhaust has a catalytic converter, so that stupid shit would definately have to go!

DrJ said:
Not available in Canada so you Americans better start buying them in mass quantities, then Suzuki will consider bringing them here.

Be cheaper to drive down and buy one for the USD$3500... Be willing to bet it would be close to $6000 if it was distributed in Canada.

Kev Nemo said:
I also read that the exhaust has a catalytic converter, so that stupid shit would definately have to go!

If it does have one, they've hidden it very well.

That bike's styling is so old, why not just get a 70s bike and make it your own??? for a fraction of the cost. That tank left so empty at the front end makes it look like a toy in IMO

On second thought, fuel injection would be nice.

this link looks to have some links for modded models from the EU and Japan

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=414302

If this bike is successful, perhaps Kawi will finally bring over the Estrella although it could use a name change for the North American market or else only girls will buy it.

Kawasaki-Estrella-10th-1-0305QU6OFA-1024x768.jpg

lol you are so right!

I see a future where we ride 125s and 250s and we buy food at local markets and all live in apartments (sounds like asia kinda, no??) ...the sooner they bring em over, the better. And it will be guys like us who set the trend, and make people realize that small displacement bikes are pretty rad. And that it is the joy of riding that counts
(and i own a 750 even)

DrJ said:

What kills that bike is the weird curved frame under the seat; it would look better with a straight back bone to the shock mount. I get what they're trying to do, but it's been done better.
cafeestrella.jpg

JPCB0402m.jpg

est02_02.jpg

Ya'll can keep riding 125's and 250's- I'll be on the highway ;D
http://www.youtube.com/v/W3qZ3RYcw9I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0

Gribbs,
you are right. I have two 750s and I ride my 360 scrambler more than them. lighter, you can flick it and get out of situations quick. I think I’m gonna wait and see, tons of people will buy this as their first bike, then sell. shouldn’t be too hard to find one with low miles and minimal damage.

gribbs said:
lol you are so right!

I see a future where we ride 125s and 250s and we buy food at local markets and all live in apartments (sounds like asia kinda, no??) ...the sooner they bring em over, the better. And it will be guys like us who set the trend, and make people realize that small displacement bikes are pretty rad. And that it is the joy of riding that counts
(and i own a 750 even)

Damn you Kev! You planted that clip in your post. It made me realize it's been months since I'd seen that movie... Now I gotta go watch Mad Max again!
On second thought... Just substitute "Thank you" for "Damn you" ;D

Back
Top Bottom