1976 Honda CB750F (Actually 915cc) - Helen - Completed!

Bigsam302

Been Around the Block
Hello,

I'm happy to finally be able to post my completed bike in this section. I started with this. It’s a 1976 Honda CB750F Super Sport and I purchased her a little over five years ago. It took me over four years to build.

IMG_0457.JPG

IMG_0476.JPG

This is what she looks like today.

IMG_20151007_170659.jpg

IMG_20151007_154300.jpg

IMG_20151007_170747.jpg

IMG_20151007_170711.jpg

IMG_20151007_154144.jpg

I am very happy with the way it turned out. This bike is so meticulously designed and put together for the purpose of performance.

The engine is a 915cc beast with Carrillo rods, ported head, and performance cam -- topped off with RS34 carburetors and GIGANTIC Steel Dragon velocity stacks.
The suspension is fully squared away. It is equipped with the latest generation GSXR750 Big Piston Fork resprung for the weight of THIS bike, with Brembo monoblock calipers, and Cognito front hub and triple tree. The rear brake features a custom carrier with Brembo caliper off a Ducati Monster. I came up with a trick mount for my custom combination analog tachometer and inserted Motogadget miniscope. The gauge is fully rebuilt with Joker Machine trimmings.

All Motogadget electronics: M-Unit, M-Lock, switches. It is clean and tucked under the seat with a Li-Ion Anti-Gravity battery. The M-Lock RFID has a hidden gusset that points the wireless key under the seat to activate and lock the electronic system.

Check out my build for more details!

Beautiful work man. Thanks for sharing! Ive enjoyed watching your build come together.

Finnigan said:
Beauty.

What is the capacity of your gas tank?

Finn,

I haven't filled her up completely, but I have been able to get 3 gallons in her so far. I'm pretty happy with the capacity. It is pretty close to the capacity of my Ducati.

Sam

Back
Top Bottom