Ever heard of Brim's Imports? You need to.

Rodaroo

If some of you have never heard of Brim's Imports in Kenton, Ohio you might want to check it out. I've been and it's an amazing experience. Recommend it to anyone who is looking for something they might not be able to find somewhere else. The guys there are very friendly and know their stuff. Most things are for sale (at a price) and there are always things coming and going.

https://www.brimsimport.com/
f3597bce531c2346e0a0a230d172a5a8.jpg
dc22ebf8464f40d002e4bfd3aeb9ad1f.jpg
a012e2b9a77b3ef635f34703c8f14f26.jpg
e8c21a9c2976eccb7f6065ad38b9a6e0.jpg
10102d41bb65f3912999bc41b62a55be.jpg
2cfd834f42fa48310699b92bd629f5ef.jpg
83175b4357622b35f9e99bc60e681147.jpg
e25cea6967ecdcf448b2d5e67b164253.jpg
fed6d2b1f8cdffcca6a9958ce6b8e7e2.jpg
6a9d4480475365ad4c43c2645f9f792f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920K using DO THE TON mobile app

They got a price on that Knievel bike? Just out of curiosity of course, already know I can't afford it!

Good ol Brims, They are good dudes.

I live about a half hour from that place.

People dig on ohio all the time, but some of the coolest vintage bike stuff is here.

Holy crapola! I'm in Cincinnati often and will have to stay an extra day next time and drive up to see the place.

I like the website
"We're a car dealer.
But hey just as an aside if you like motorcycles we have a few. "

I have experienced Brims.

It can be a lot to take in, but an excellent use of your time!

Tim said:
Holy crapola! I'm in Cincinnati often and will have to stay an extra day next time and drive up to see the place.

Tim, when you do, hit me up. I've got another place you'd like to see fairly local too. I promise you'll leave Ohio "motorcycle junk drunk"

Wow, that's a LOT to take in alright! :eek:

I'm going to have to seriously consider a trip down or a stop on the way through. I'll connect with you before hand if you don't mind HURCO550! ;D

Drewski said:
Wow, that's a LOT to take in alright! :eek:

I'm going to have to seriously consider a trip down or a stop on the way through. I'll connect with you before hand if you don't mind HURCO550! ;D
Absolutely. P.M. me and ill get you my phone number if and when you do

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Too weird. I was in Ohio last Sunday picking up a turtledeck for my '26 roadster. When the guy found out I was into bikes he said "Hey, I've got a buddy with a car lot you need to check out. He's got a bunch of bikes you'd like". Yeah, ok... usually when non-bike guys tell you about a place with bikes it turns out to be pretty much nothing. But I politely nodded and said I'd see how things went. "No, really, it's not even five minutes out of your way. When the road jogs left and then right again, go straight instead".

So I'm into Kenton, the road jogs left, then I'm at a red light and see the sign for the place. It's a Sunday so they aren't open but I figure what the heck, I'll stop and look. Walking through the lot I'm still expecting a bunch of run of the mill stuff. Then the first bike I recognize through the window is a VR1000. WTF? Alrighty then, maybe not so run of the mill after all. And from what I heard that's not the guy's only building with bikes either.

Ohio DOES seem to have a lot of cool stuff. I bought my Ducati singles there. I bought my '26/31 Model T&A there. I found a turtledeck there. Now this. What is it about Ohio???

DesmoDog said:
Ohio DOES seem to have a lot of cool stuff. I bought my Ducati singles there. I bought my '26/31 Model T&A there. I found a turtledeck there. Now this. What is it about Ohio???

I always figured everyone was so depressed about the fact that they lived in Ohio, that they bought motorcycles to make themselves happier.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When I lived in Ohio in the 80s, it had the highest number of registered motorcycles in the US.

HURCO550 said:
I always figured everyone was so depressed about the fact that they lived in Ohio, that they bought motorcycles to make themselves happier.

You could be right. OR it could be the strange assortment of people we have here. Ohio people seem to be the broadest range and mixture of everybody from the posh posh (at least they think they are posh posh) to flatlander hill-jacks who proudly fly their rebel flags... and when you talk with them you discover that they were born and raised in Ohio (or father north) and have never even been in the South or out of the state! Interesting place. Lots of good motorcycling weather three seasons of the year but only a few really decent motorcycling roads.

Only about 1.5 hrs from me. I've got family in Lima too so I'll have to check it out next time I visit. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom