Vintage bike show in NC, USA next weekend (2 May 2009)

CCRider

Coast to Coast
Looks like this may be a good show.

CC

bikeshow.jpg

Oh man. I already have plans. Oh well. It's kind of far away now that I'm back in ATL.

If you're going, have fun!

Hey CC rider - Joe and I will be there on Saturday. Were both busting our asses to get the Superhawk painted and done to bring it up there along with Joe's Guzzi.

We'll see you up there if your going.

Byrd

Hey guys, I am gonna try to make it to the show! It is not a far trip from Charlotte, probably about 45 minutes to an hour at the most. would love to meet up with some fellow tonners if possible.. Hit me up and let me know!!

Cheers
Kevin

Byrd and Kevin,

Cool. I'm planning on going. Will be riding my ratty old 350 if the weather permits. See you there.

CC

CCRider said:
Byrd and Kevin,

Cool. I'm planning on going. Will be riding my ratty old 350 if the weather permits. See you there.

CC

Hey CC where abouts in NC are you? I wish my 200 was up for the journey, but alas the engine still has not been rebuilt!! and I still have front brake issues!

hecklejk said:
Hey CC where abouts in NC are you? I wish my 200 was up for the journey, but alas the engine still has not been rebuilt!! and I still have front brake issues!

I'm in Harrisburg, just north of UNCC, about 5 miles from the Speedway.

CC

CCRider said:
I'm in Harrisburg, just north of UNCC, about 5 miles from the Speedway.

CC

Well then.. once I get my bike running again, we will need to get up and ride!

You don't have to have the bike running to make it! Just show up! Byrd and I will both be there, so come out to spend the afternoon... Hope to see you there.
I can be reached at:
nine 1 nine- six 9 six- 00 two 4

Joe

Hey there CC rider! It was nice to meet you. We all had a great time at the show. My bike took first place in it's class and Byrd's Superhawk took 2nd in his and also won the VJMC award! We were both very proud!
IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3844.jpg

IMG_3845.jpg

IMG_3846.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3820.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3805.jpg

IMG_3806.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3809.jpg

IMG_3810.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3814.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

Joe and Eric (Byrdman),

It was a pleasure to meet you guys yesterday and see your bikes in person. I was thoroughly impressed. Your awards were well deserved.

Here are a few more pictures from the show:

BTW, the last shot in Joe's post, I think, is the immaculate Suzuki that nudged out "Red Molly" for 1st in its class. (No shame there)

CC

DSC01435.jpg

DSC01437.jpg

DSC01426.jpg

DSC01428.jpg

DSC01433.jpg

Words can't describe hearing your name getting called for a trophy... That was absolutely awesome! I couldn't even remember my own address when I was filling out the paperwork for the VJMC award.

Chris it was very nice meeting you as well and I cant wait to see the 450 in person next year. the tank and seat looked even better in person than it did in the photos.

That Suzuki was absolutely gorgeous. The pictures don't do it justice. I don't know if the aluminum parts were polished or chrome - they were that polished. It would not look out of place at all sitting in the Barber museum. I had no problem coming in second place to that piece of art. To be honest I would have voted for it if mine hadn't been sitting in the same category ;D

What an awesome day...

Back
Top Bottom