Bradj's fault? : Portlandia became reality at the bar

Drey6

Over 1,000 Posts
I met a real life version of this man at the bar today. (Watch video)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI

He got way passionate yelled in my face while I was trying to just drink and stay calm. I was sitting in a chair for Christ's sake!

He calls me a pussy knocks my glasses off and I flipped. Next thing you know I go straight primitive and my wrestling past was reignited. Double legged the bitch into a brick wall got thrown out and left a perfectly good glass of whiskey stranded on the table. But now, looking back, I did meet AND shake bradj's hand last week.... Hmmm

Was some sort of drinking powers transferred to me? I heard stories first hand of "Miller fueled" (<Maritime term reference) self inflicted pain when he was in the garage. Is this power safe to be contained in public?!?

I don't think Brad has anything to do with it. About 5 seconds into that video and I wanted to punch the guy in the throat.

Drey6 said:
I met a real life version of this man at the bar today. (Watch video)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI

He got way passionate yelled in my face while I was trying to just drink and stay calm. I was sitting in a chair for Christ's sake!

He calls me a pussy knocks my glasses off and I flipped. Next thing you know I go straight primitive and my wrestling past was reignited. Double legged the bitch into a brick wall got thrown out and left a perfectly good glass of whiskey stranded on the table. But now, looking back, I did meet AND shake bradj's hand last week.... Hmmm

Was some sort of drinking powers transferred to me? I heard stories first hand of "Miller fueled" (<Maritime term reference) self inflicted pain when he was in the garage. Is this power safe to be contained in public?!?

next time make sure you know when you are drinking in a queer bar
not that there is anything wrong with that

Big Rich said:
I don't think Brad has anything to do with it. About 5 seconds into that video and I wanted to punch the guy in the throat.

Glad to see you had similar feelings towards this character. The bradj theory was construed last night while I was decently (or undecently?) intoxicated. So, I believe that can be dismissed as well.

xb33bsa said:
next time make sure you know when you are drinking in a queer bar
not that there is anything wrong with that

Hahaha and this sir is why I don't go downtown. Everyone wanted to go to these crowded bars and I didn't want to be that guy crying about it to change the plans. Next time I'll respectfully decline.

I got into it with that character in Philly once. It was at a 4-way stop where two one way streets crossed. He was passing traffic from behind on the left. I had my turn signal on to take a left turn. He still tried to pass me on my left side anyway and when I cut him off, he flipped out and starting yelling and talking shit. I didn't say a word. Since my truck was blocking his way, I just got out and kicked his back wheel into a taco, got back into my truck and drove off.

deviant said:
I got into it with that character in Philly once. It was at a 4-way stop where two one way streets crossed. He was passing traffic from behind on the left. I had my turn signal on to take a left turn. He still tried to pass me on my left side anyway and when I cut him off, he flipped out and starting yelling and talking shit. I didn't say a word. Since my truck was blocking his way, I just got out and kicked his back wheel into a taco, got back into my truck and drove off.

I'd pay to have seen that one haha

deviant said:

Fuck that guy and his taco wheel.

zy4emy9a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom