WTB stock CL/CB350 (2cyl) parts to restore a 1971.

Wyld Bill

Been Around the Block
I just bought a 1971 CB350. I probably paid too much for it in the condition it is but oh well.

I'd like to eventually make it a mint stock bike. Stuff I'm looking for is the following pieces with no rust or dents or very little rust or dents:

Rear wheel/rim
both mufflers
clutch lever
front fender
rear fender
gas tank (gold prefered)
fork skins/light mount (gold prefered)
Carb chrome cover piece
Basically any chrome pieces that are not rusted or dinged or scratched

what did you pay for it?
I have two basket case 350's from the early 70's. But most parts will need cleaning, polishing, rechroming, etc. And I don't have most of the pretty parts, sadly.

I've got the rear wheel with rim, front and rear fenders, and some red fork cover/headlight ear thingies. Yours for cheap plus shipping.

QrJhz.jpg

NF5Rq.jpg

HXN0O.jpg

The Kiosk Guy said:
what did you pay for it?
I have two basket case 350's from the early 70's. But most parts will need cleaning, polishing, rechroming, etc. And I don't have most of the pretty parts, sadly.
paid $800. It's got 1500 miles though
Yeah sounds like you have the same parts I have. Rusty and dinged up. :(

Worst cb650 ever said:
I've got the rear wheel with rim, front and rear fenders, and some red fork cover/headlight ear thingies. Yours for cheap plus shipping.

QrJhz.jpg

NF5Rq.jpg

HXN0O.jpg
Yeah looks worse than mine LOL.
What shape is the the rear wheel and reear fender in?

Pretty similar - the rear wheel would probably need new spokes, but the hub is good.

I may be able to help. I prefer to converse via email though because I can use my phone where all my pics are. My email is ericlikesrugby@gmail.com
I have numerous cb350 parts in pretty good shape. Including both fenders. Headlight bucket, and many more.

Back
Top Bottom