Tapatalk participated feature

SONICJK

Reminds me of...me No, I'm sure of it. I hate him
Hey,
Is there any way to make the threads I start show up under the participated heading in tapatalk?

As is I have to search for all of my threads, I can't seem to find an easy way to get to them?
Any help?

Click on the "More" button at the bottom. Go to "Profile", there click the tab at the top that says "my topics"

The topics i start show up under "latest" and I hit the tab at the top called "participated"

My problem is since I've updated the app, my favorites tab under "more" is no longer functioning. This is where I use to go to see every topic I've subscribed to.

Re: Re: Tapatalk participated feature

DashGordan said:
The topics i start show up under "latest" and I hit the tab at the top called "participated"

My problem is since I've updated the app, my favorites tab under "more" is no longer functioning. This is where I use to go to see every topic I've subscribed to.

I have the same problem. I think it might be forum side because the participated thing still works on 2 other forums I am on. On dtt it stopped 2 Tapatalk updates ago.

I have to sort Tapatalk out - will spend some time on the update this week.

Ha mine works but I don't update shit on my phone. once I get a working version of an app I decline all the updates.

Re: Re: Tapatalk participated feature

Maritime said:
Ha mine works but I don't update shit on my phone. once I get a working version of an app I decline all the updates.

Ya this is a good plan. This isn't the first time I have had to deal with Tapatalk updates breaking functionality. Android phones really need to be able to Uninstall updates for all apps.

Yep, I had a couple of cool apps, then updated them and they stopped working and started crashing the phone and I had to delete them, so I am very careful about downloading updates for apps I use a lot.

That's weird. Working perfectly over here. Wonder if it's an OS issue? Haven't tried it on android. Working fine on iOS

My Android Pad does not work with participated, My Iphone does...

Back
Top Bottom