RIP Ryan Shaw of Hangar Cycleworks

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
On April 7, Ryan Shaw passed away in Florida following a motorcycle accident.

While I can't be counted as a good friend of Ryan, people who I do count as close friends and whom I care deeply about were very close to Ryan, and are deeply and profoundly saddened by his passing.

Anyone who touched the hearts of these good people so deeply was clearly a man among men, an example to be followed and lived up to, and will be sorely missed. Seen here, he is, as I expect he often was, the center of the festivities bringing smiles to everyone around him.

1-080414133513.jpeg

"Shaw, Ryan Harrison 41, of St Petersburg, passed away on Monday, April 7, 2014 of a motorcycle accident. Ryan was born in St Petersburg, Florida, on December 5, 1972, he was native of St Petersburg.

He graduated from St Pete High and attended the University of West Florida. Ryan was a veteran of the Navy. He was preceded in death by his grandfather, John K. Ingram. Ryan was the proud owned and operator of Hanger Cycle Works. Ryan is survived by his parents Laurie and Garth Bain. Ryan’s Son, William Tyler Shaw and his mother Carrie. His sister, Heather Vintinner and his niece, Taylor, and his grandmother, Mary Ingram. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to his son, William Tyler Shaw"

Didn't know him personally, but I am always saddened to hear about the death of a rider. Condolences to those who knew him.

My condolences, Bummer to lose a rider at any age. Tim could we get a paypal to donate to his son? Maybe use the DTT one to send something?

Maritime

Always sucks to lose a rider. Especially one so young.

Sorry to hear that Tim sounds like a great fella , a big hearted guy lost from our big hearted two wheeled family , a quiet pause for thought by all of us ! condolences to his family and friends from here in the UK

A terrible loss to be sure. :'(

Sincere condolences to his family and those who considered him a friend.

Maritime said:
My condolences, Bummer to lose a rider at any age. Tim could we get a paypal to donate to his son? Maybe use the DTT one to send something?

Maritime

I've been waiting to see if something was started up - when one is launched I'll be sure to post it up.

Back
Top Bottom