Pinks dude drops one

Kuyarico

Coast to Coast
[youtube=425,350]bMSqJva20-o[/youtube]

Sucks for him that this happened in front of thousands, and was on T.V.

That's funny. I enjoy seeing guys wearing t-shirts and nothing else spread plastic and blood all over the pavement :)

Last season I saw a guy wearing a tank top and flip flops riding plastic. He was also doing about 85 mph in traffic. That could've gotten really ugly.

That guys deserves to get into an accident like that daily.
Never seen someone who thinks they are such a badass in my life...

I read and interview with that clown right after the show started airing. He said that he had this idea for the show but didn't know anything about cars or racing. Not that I would wish injury on somebody but a highside would have been a little better.

His cousin "Kal" who is the one who watches the race at the end of the track dumped his HD
Electra Glide last season as he was riding back to the staging lanes. Maybe these guys should stick
to golf carts or something safer...

lstuckey1 said:
I read and interview with that clown right after the show started airing. He said that he had this idea for the show but didn't know anything about cars or racing...

I knew this guy wasn't just playing a douchebag on tv.

Too bad, the idea for the show is pretty good... and you gotta love it when the underdog wins out over a semi-pro team.
The show is way too corny, and that themesong (the only song they have ever bought the rights to apparently - save the one riff they play during breaks) blows.

My 2 cents,

;D I hav ebeen wanting to see that. Apparently he is used to "pull back bikes". I guess that is his area of expertise. ;D

Back
Top Bottom