DO THE TON - Barber Vintage Festival - Alabama October 7-8-9 2011

Re: DO THE TON - Alabama October 2011

I will be there! See you guys then! Kiley I will be getting in touch with you soon, if you need anything or for me to help in anyway, you know how to get up with me!

I guess I will ride the whole twenty miles to make it. Can't wait to see everyone I got to meet at last years festival and hopefully several more who couldn't make it then will be able to come. Any hospitalities I can offer are welcome to anyone.

Gonna be epoque (just watched The Fighter - good flick).

vincent84 said:
unf. i cant be there to far away from me.. :(

How far is too far? Tim is coming (for the second time) all the way from Toronto.

DO THE TON - Alabama October 2011

I am defiantly coming, I would be sad if I didn't ride the few miles from The Ham to Leeds to be there.

Cone Engineering will be there, all the way from SoCal. Look for us in the "Fan Zone" when you come in the main gate. We'll have several really cool bikes featuring exhausts - all builtand designed by their owners! And several new items that we are rushing to get done in time to show them off for you.

Any idea how much it will cost this year? I see fix go on sale on the 5th, but im impatient haha.

Two wheels or four.... I'll be there. Maybe this time, I'll actually get to look for y'all!

Ok just curois: what's the deal with the giant spider in the background of the poster of the bike racing?

They have several giant metal sculptures scattered around the grounds, spiders and ants and such. It's all part of Mr. Barbers attempt to make the park pretty, and I think he has done a damn good job.

Oh ok. Sounds pretty cool then.

I'm pretty sure im in. I won't know till a little closer to the date. Are we gonna have a DTT spot in the swap meet area? I'm sure there would be at least one person that would want to camp out and keep an eye on things.

This might be a dumbass question, but how many DTTers usually show up? I'm gonna try to swing it if I can find somebody else in FL to ride with. Here to Alabammy on a scoot sucks by yourself.

Yessssss this is looking possible for me :

bendoug said:
They have several giant metal sculptures scattered around the grounds, spiders and ants and such. It's all part of Mr. Barbers attempt to make the park pretty, and I think he has done a damn good job.
The spiders name is Charolett, and that corner is named Charolett's web. ; )

What was the head count last year two to three dozen all told? And that was the first year right?
This year should be EPIC!

Hey GO! Are ya bringin' the ankle-biter? : )

i will probably be flying, as the ankle-biter will likely be attending as well. she's insisting that she's ready to ride two-up, but we can't find small enough gear ;)

LOLZ
I know a certain tall redhead that cant wait to see the baby.

Back
Top Bottom