Today I learned...

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
That the braking system on my '82 XJ750R was designed by a guy from Honda...

... on a mission of corporate sabotage.

Today I learned that women getting close to their 40s are ravenous man-hunters..

I learned (again) that you don't eat in Memphis... think I've lost 15# in the last 24 hours.

Today I learned that the guys in the warehouse sniff their Marks-a-lot's.
Or rather, they must sniff them. Otherwise why the hell would they stack pallets like they do?
Geez, it ain't fuckin rocket surgery. It's stacking boxes!!

I learned today its not a good idea to leave a smart phone on the bumper of a truck and then drive off.

Found it 45 min later laying in the middle of the road in pieces. :'(

Now, is it really a smart phone if it let you do that? I think not ;)

Mr.B said:
Today I learned that women getting close to their 40s are ravenous man-hunters..

I know! Ain't it grand!

Today I learned that working from home in close proximity to the couch, is very unproductive!

I learned today that my boss is grateful I was looking for another job. Now he won't have to lay me off.

Redbird said:
Now, is it really a smart phone if it let you do that? I think not ;)

The SMART thing was when I bought insurance for the 2 phones on my plan thinking it would be my WIFE breaking hers! ;D

Redbird said:
Today I learned that the guys in the warehouse sniff their Marks-a-lot's.
Or rather, they must sniff them. Otherwise why the hell would they stack pallets like they do?
Geez, it ain't fuckin rocket surgery. It's stacking boxes!!

Today, I learned that some people think the phrase is "rocket surgery" instead of "rocket science".

;D ;D ;D

I'm such a jackoff.

RoadRash said:
Today, I learned that some people think the phrase is "rocket surgery" instead of "rocket science".

;D ;D ;D

I'm such a jackoff.

That's was a slight, implying that the people stacking boxes are morons :)

Just like saying "he's not the sharpest crayon in the box" or "he's not the brightest tool in the shed"

They can't tell rocket surgery from Brain science......... Not that they would understand rocket science or brain surgery. :)

RoadRash said:
SONICJK said:
That's was a slight, implying that the people stacking boxes are morons :)
Just like saying "he's not the sharpest crayon in the box" or "he's not the brightest tool in the shed"
Today I learned that RoadRash is at the airport. Because that one flew right over his head ;)
Thanks Sonic, for clearing that up for me :D

. . . that "CJ" stands for "Civilian Jeep", while watching an old episode of Top Gear. I've never owned a jeep, and probably never will, but good to know.

Uh, guys?...... The phrase is "it's not rocket science", not "rocket surgery". I stand by my statement. Look it up if you must. I understood, perfectly, what you were getting at. Sadly, you misspoke.

Wow!....... ::)

"Wow" is right!
Apparently Marks-a-Lot sniffage is more wide spread than previous reports indicated :eek:

Redbird said:
"Wow" is right!
Apparently Marks-a-Lot sniffage is more wide spread than previous reports indicated :eek:

Marks-a-Lot sniffing has been going on for many years. It's easy to spot them though.

grouchomarx.jpg

What, you still clinging to this? Dude, I made a lighthearted goof at your choice of words. You might wanna have your vagina checked.

Back
Top Bottom